Darden Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Darden Brand Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Darden (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very professional and courteous. They did a fantastic job of keeping you informed during the process. It takes a while and there are several steps to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview type questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Darden

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Darden.

Interview

A 30-min. phone interview with HR, then went through an online assessment test screen (some math questions), got invited to a 1-day on-site interviews with directors and SVPs. All questions are behavioral (e.g., describe a time when...).

Interview Questions

• If someone is going to make a movie about you, what will it be called?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Darden (Orlando, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager, followed by phone interview with Brand Director. Then a skills assessment online. Then onsite interviews in Orlando - I believe it was a total of 6 interviews (Brand Director level and up) plus lunch with a Brand Manager (for a peer perspective).

Interview questions were primarily behavioral based - typical CPG-style interview.

Interview Questions

• If someone were to make a movie about you, what would it be called?   Answer Question

Offer was very good for the industry, but less competitive than other offers received.