Darden Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Darden Marketing Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Darden (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

They take their recruitment process pretty seriously, investing the amount of time necessary to learn about each candidate they contact. It takes a little while, but they're courteous along the way and always keep you updated. The recruiter contacted me via email and we had a phone screening a few days later. She had me take a skills assessment and then after a few days she invited me to interview in person at a later date. In-person interviews were 2 hours, very organized, and they are extremely welcoming.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Darden

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Darden.

Interview

The initial process was fairly short and straight forward: school, prior work experience, and why Darden. I previously worked for them during undergrad, so I included that in my conversation which was a bonus.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Darden restaurants in a sentence?   1 Answer

I had a better offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darden (Orlando, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

Received a quick response to my resume submission asking for a phone interview, which was scheduled for two days out.

During the phone screen and subsequently, Interaction with recruiter was "off" from the beginning; s/he was not very personable and thus hard to read. (Definitely caused me to be a little more nervous!)

Had in-person interviews with appx. four people before taking a series of tests and concluding the interview.

Followed up with letters to each interviewer.