Darling International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Darling International Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Darling International

Plant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darling International.

Interview

Easy. Person giving interview was only concerned about which shift I was available to work. I had trouble following his line of thought because it seemed he didn't have much education.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Darling International (Ankeny, IA) in April 2013.

Interview

Really relaxed experience. Nothing technical and mostly small talk. Don't say you plan on continuing education, you won't get hired. There is a tour of the facility after the small talk. Seems like it will be a great place, but you can be the judge of that. Just be polite and friendly and you're in.

Negotiation

None

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Darling International (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Do not put much effort in your resume when interviewing with Darling. It is not taken in concideration what youve accomplised and have worked hard for. Youre just another body.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questions would be if your resume is actually read.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer is negotiable, dont hesitate to ask for atleast 5k more. But back it up with your experience and resume. That will be the only time its read and considered.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darling International (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

They usually use a staffing agency. Sometimes they run ads for driver in the paper. The driver job is good, for this line of work. Your hours are capped and there is a production bonus. No OTR. They hire people with criminal records, too. So if you have one, just be honest about it on the application. You'll interview with the transportation department for either management or driver. Expect the interview to be confrontational. It is part of the company culture.

Interview Questions

• They are not professional HR people, so you have the opportunity to really direct your own interview. Go in there and dominate the conversation.   2 Answers

Negotiation

They tell you what you're getting and you had better take it. There is no negotiation.