Dart Container Financial Analyst Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dart Container Financial Analyst Internship Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview

First round phone interview with lots of situational questions. Second round interview on site in mason. Given a standardized test for visualization and comprehension skills. Followed by a case study about introducing a new feature on a product. Finally had the face to face interview with two members from the finance department. I was honestly about to leave the interview midway through. Very unprofessional and seemed to be challenging my achievements compared to their tenure. Asked some very personal questions about my current business network. At one point I was told my father was uneducated (he has an MBA) and then given a very sarcastic slam against my position in my fraternity. Needless to say I had no desire to be a part of the Dart team when I walked out the door.

Interview Questions

• Why are man hole covers round ?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Dart Container

Financial Analyst Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dart Container in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few weeks later asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and was half behavioral and half technical questions. A few weeks later I got another call scheduling a video interview.

Interview Questions