Dartmouth Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dartmouth (Hanover, NH).

Interview

Phone screen followed by an afternoon of interviews including 2 group interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Dartmouth

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dartmouth.

Interview

Very complicated, intensive process overall. First a phone interview with HR Manager, then in-person interview with HR Manager, which included correcting a writing sample for them to "grade" later. I then had to have another interview with HR where I had thirty minutes to write a letter describing what I felt the position to entail, after a conversation with the HR Manager when I could ask questions, etc. Finally, there was marathon afternoon of interviews, after which I barely knew my name. I met with 7 different people over three hours. Some where group interviews and some where one-on-one. Some where intense firing squad questions, some were more laidback, casual conversations. I was pleased the organization takes so much time and effort to hire the right people, but it was not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What would be most difficult about this position for you?   Answer Question