Dassault Falcon Jet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.7

Stress Engineer - II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Rock, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

Very next day to my online application submission, I was emailed by HR and was asked few question. A week later hiring manager emailed me for an interview. Very quick actions. And the same week I gave my interview over phone. Pretty straight forward. How, why, when carrying question about situation handling. I had exceedingly every thing in my resume they wanted. Few textbook question asked at the end. I also dug out information about that position through questioning.
    Surprisingly when I contacted the hiring manager 10 days later- he said they are progressing slowly with interview process and declined me. I proved myself very fit for the position, in fact currently working in a higher brand name company than Dassault. I was just wondering - do they really know what they want ?

Interview Questions

• What will be your approach if you have to meet deadline with a large task ?   Answer Question

Go Team- Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Wilmington, DE) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers and met with supervisor and lead. Easy interview, basic questions about experience. Rushed from one person to another. Took weeks for them to offer. Offer was extremely low.

Interview Questions

Offer exremley low for an experienced tech considering cost of living and benefits.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Ferry, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Ferry, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with an associate and his supervisor. A little bit of a language barrier, but interviewers were very smart. They were interested in my projects and past experience. Asked where I see myself in the future. Expressed that the work place is an innovative and interactive one.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer data mining or managing?   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in August 2015.

Interview

They called me on the phone, introduced themselves and then we spoke about me, my background, skills and education. The talk was very casual. Very few technical questions. The interview last 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• One technical question related to my 6 month project: What's the Young modulus of Nickel ?   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Teterboro, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I been hired by them thru a recruiter. Interview was lengthy and the managers were totally unprofessional. I manage to get the job but found out that they wanted to hire me for 40 hours a week. but during thanksgiving they asked me to stay back home and didnt pay me for that week. After few weeks they asked me to stay home for the new years. I decided to quit.

E-learning Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Rock, AR) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was contacted about a week and a half later, invited for onsite interview. Upon arrival,l I met with one of the people I would be interviewing with and after the interview went on a tour of the facilities. After the tour was taken to HR to learn more about the benefits package.The interview felt like a conversation and was not intimidating, everyone was really friendly. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What frustrates you the most? (or something very similar)   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview

Fairly simple and straight forward interview. No real format or set questions. Basically they asked to elaborate more on my resume. Seemed like they were more interested in personality. Started with just the HR rep. Then progressed to a separate interview with the managers. Not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for an internal transfer and only received a phone interview. No real difficulty here. The rest of the process is dealing with HR to get an offer letter and a relocation package.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are not going to regret your current job?   Answer Question

Amt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

Hired as a contractor through HSGI staffing. Hiring agent collecting her commission for providing a victim was the real objective. Agent told company about union problem using my name even after I requested confidentiality.

Interview Questions

• Hardly any that were relevant, agent appeared to be unhappy with her job .   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet.

Interview

The interview was very easy overall. Had a one on one interview that went smoothly. This was followed by a group interview that was not intimidating at all. During the day, I also had a tour of the facilities.