Dassault Falcon Jet Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Dassault Falcon Jet Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stress Engineer - II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Rock, AR) in August 2016.

Interview

Very next day to my online application submission, I was emailed by HR and was asked few question. A week later hiring manager emailed me for an interview. Very quick actions. And the same week I gave my interview over phone. Pretty straight forward. How, why, when carrying question about situation handling. I had exceedingly every thing in my resume they wanted. Few textbook question asked at the end. I also dug out information about that position through questioning.
    Surprisingly when I contacted the hiring manager 10 days later- he said they are progressing slowly with interview process and declined me. I proved myself very fit for the position, in fact currently working in a higher brand name company than Dassault. I was just wondering - do they really know what they want ?

Interview Questions

• What will be your approach if you have to meet deadline with a large task ?   Answer Question

E-learning Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Rock, AR) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was contacted about a week and a half later, invited for onsite interview. Upon arrival,l I met with one of the people I would be interviewing with and after the interview went on a tour of the facilities. After the tour was taken to HR to learn more about the benefits package.The interview felt like a conversation and was not intimidating, everyone was really friendly. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What frustrates you the most? (or something very similar)   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dassault Falcon Jet (Little Rock, AR) in June 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume to a DFJ recruiter at a college job fair. Invite for interview was extened a couple of months later. At the time I lived 150 miles away and DFJ offered to pay for a one night stay at a hotel. Interviewers took me out to lunch. Interview (which included meeting several managers, a tour of the facility, etc) lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• No particular question stood out as being difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not discussed at interview. An offer was extened over the phone about two months after interview.