Dassault Systemes Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Dassault Systemes Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.7

User Experience Designer () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was an informal meeting, mostly to assess affinity. I was present with 3 persons from Dassault, my immediate superior was not there, it was someone from another department. We chatted casually about my past experience, what I learn during my master degree and what they were trying to achive with the help of an intern in UX.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working to make our products better?   Answer Question

FP & A Analyst - 9 Month Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes in August 2014.

Interview

Referred by Robert Half. First with a phone interview with CFO (half hour) then a second FTF interview in the Vancouver downtown office. Also in the second interview was the analyst (one of the team member) and manager (who this position will report to, on skype because she was away on business training). The interview lasted about 45 minutes mostly about strength and weakness questions. Then met with the other team members with more technical questions about hands on experience.

Interview Questions

• Behavior question to demonstrate a case to show problem solving skills.   1 Answer

Developer Lean Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by HR 10 days after I responded to an available position on a job search website. The interview consisted of a 1:2 interview with HR and a IT manager. Classical HR questions and a skill question related to algorithms. Answered correctly but did not get an offer.