Dassault Systemes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I was referred by an employee. They did a phone screen interview. It was mostly discussion on my interests, job requirements and some basic questions on OOPS concepts. I was summoned for an onsite Interview for 3 rounds of 1:1 discussion. The interview was very basic in nature. They have more interest in how you approach the problem rather than the solution.

Interview Questions

• Polymorphism, Inheritance, Explain Dynamic Programming.   Answer Question
    • Parse a file having Employee data(Name, Phone number, Address etc.) and create an appropriate data structure to store it. Use regex.   Answer Question
    • Differences between static and dynamic linking? How to implement it?   Answer Question
    • Some simple geometry problems, puzzles.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

I applied to DS 3 -4 months before I got called for Interview / hired. They reached me out and asked if I am still interested in working for the Technical Internship and would like to come in for an interview. It was like a 1 hr interview but after the interview, they got me back within a week before I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of your Technical skills and how good are you at   Answer Question

Finite Element Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Johnston, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

Three rounds, HR, managers phone call, on-site interview. Very technical, especially the on-site interview. It took me a day for the interview with like 10 managers or senior engineer from several departments such as R&D. The experience was nice. But the on-site plan was not planned well. I had barely anytime to stay in Johnston besides the interview.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

After applying online, received an email to schedule an interview. There was only one on site formal interview. 30 minute panel technical skills interview and a 30 minute one on one personal interview with management. Took about an hour in total. Took only 2 business days after interview to receive offer, then one week start date after that.

Interview Questions

• - Technical questions related to computer hardware/software/troubleshooting
      - Why did you choose to apply for this position?
      - Why are you a good fit for Dassault Systemes?   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Woodland Hills, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Received an email from the HR, a month after online application, to schedule a telephonic interview the same week. Interview lasted barely 10 mins. Asked questions on previous work experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews and one on-site interview. One with Human Resources and the other with a Technical Support team member. At the on-site interview, I was interviewed by a person from overseas and a technical support team member at the local office. The questions asked were about how to approach a problem and find ways to solve them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. An intern hourly rate was offered.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone call for an initial interview. Quick process. Basically describe your experiences and go through your resume to show what your qualifications are.

This was like any other interview. Very quick process for an intern. My manager basically asking me a few questions about myself and we basically had a conversation.

Solution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

-> applied online
    -> 30 min phone call interview with the manager
    -> 20 min presentation, 1 hr modeling test, 10-20 min questions about CAE/CAD . All in front of the department

Interview Questions

• What is a mesh
      How can you analyze it
      What are the different types of mesh   Answer Question

Corporate Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two Phone Screenings. Basic questions. Second interview was with 3 members of the Corporate Accounts team. They were very friendly and each asked about one or two questions. Heard back a week later that they had made an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the position and the HR got back to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager called on the day of the scheduled interview to reschedule it. He called at the rescheduled time and did not seem too interested in taking the interview. It felt as though he was just forced to take the interview and lacked energy and enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk him through my resume and the kind of analysis I would do if certain variables in a data set were given.
      The HR never got back with any updates after the interview. I sent a mail a week later requesting for updates/feedback, the HR was not courteous enough to reply.   Answer Question