Dassault Systemes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 562 of over 562 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Dassault Systemes

Application

I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

Overall good. But in second round the manager was not good, he wanted an experienced out of a fresher. Was not good. But it was fine. Can apply once. Give it a shot

Interview Questions
  • Java oops concepts, core java
    Answer Question

Dassault Systemes

Application

I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

An aptitude test was taken online by them. Beware that they send the link 12 hours before the deadline so keep checking ur mail ids. They may send u the first link on ur college id and then next on ur personal id. This happened with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (New Delhi)

Interview

Process consists of three rounds. The first one is technical, followed by managerial and hr round. Technical round seems some sort of managerial itself. Technical round would be easy to clear as they are not mostly focused on technical part, they will more focused on your stability loyalty. All rounds more concerned you your academic, your stability and loyalty with your past companies.

Interview Questions
  • In technical, they cover collection. Rest questions were common in all interviews. why am I switching and all.

Dassault Systemes

Application

I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

Online test which consists of few coding questions in Java and MCQ to test your core Java knowledge and 2 technical interviews. They will test your knowledge in recursion and Collections After which you will have discussion with manager and HR

Interview Questions
  • Strong understanding of Core Java especially recursion, Array and Collections

Dassault Systemes

Application

I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

2 Exams 1 aptitude 1 programming 2 technician interviews 1 HR interview every thing question should be answered logically. They see how you answer. Most of the interview questions are related to the exam they see the way you think. Prepare well all the best

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dassault Systemes

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

Overall it was a good interview with moderate difficulty questions. A good interview experience. The panellist was very friendly and made me comfortable during the whole interview process. So much to learn . keep learning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was quite difficult yet engaging. I enjoyed giving the interview. The interviews were calm and polite in nature and they were on time. The interviewer in the L2 really helped me reach the solution to the logical problems he asked for.

Interview Questions
  • Explain closures with an example.
  • Write a js program to check if the given number is a perfect square or not without using js-inbuilt functions.
  • Write a program using recursive as well as a non-recursive way to calculate the factorial.
  • Explain function definition and function expression.
  • Logical: You have 8 metallic balls, one of them is lighter (Defective) and you have one big weight machine. In min how many attempts you can find the defective ball?
  • Logical: A man was going from city A to city B with a speed of 50km/hr and a man was coming from city B to city A with a speed of 70km/hr. A bird was also going from city A towards city B. So, by the time man A crosses man B, how far did the bird flew already? Also derive a simple formula for the problem.
  • Logical: A man was going from home to office at 50km/hr and return back at 70km/hr. What was his average speed throughout the journey?
  • Logical: You are given 2 mugs of 3l and 5l capacity and a giant water tank of unlimited water. You have to contain 4ltrs water in a 5ltr mug. You can take out water from the tank unlimited times and throw water from the mug outside an unlimited number of times.
7 people found this interview helpful

Dassault Systemes

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

The company will be recruiting 2022 batch on campus. The interview hasn't started yet. I am here to read reviews. Sorry about that. I'll update later, once the process starts.

Interview Questions
  • campus hiring test has two parts viz. general intelligence test and technical ability test

Dassault Systemes

Application

I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

Entretien avec le tuteur de stage sur le site de l'entreprise, entretien suivi par un entretien RH. Les personnes étaient bien veillantes et les entretiens se sont bien passés. Pas de mise en difficulté particulière.

Interview Questions
  • -Expliquer votre parcours -Pourquoi Dassault Systèmes -Etude de cas à résoudre, estimer le nombre de voiture électrique dans une ville.

Dassault Systemes

Application

I interviewed at Dassault Systemes

Interview

1. Kennismakingsgesprek met HR en teamleider 2. Trial day op kantoor. Het begint met een gesprek met de teamleider. Hierna krijg je de kans het team te ontmoeten en moet je enkele tests afleggen. Aan het einde van de dag heb je nog een gesprek met de teamleider 3. Als alles goed ging en het team is overtuigd dan zal er een voorstel met voorwaarden volgen.

Interview Questions
  • De leercurve ligt vrij hoog om te beginnen aan deze positie, schrikt dat je af of is dat een uitdaging?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 562 Interviews