Dassault Systemes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Dassault Systemes Interview Questions

Interviews at Dassault Systemes

2.9

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (New York, NY).

Interview

Found the opening through LinkedIn. I reached out to someone through LinkedIn messaging. A few emails back and forth and I got set up with a in person interview. No feedback that I was declined the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in digital production?   2 Answers
    • What is your background in PM?   1 Answer
    • What projects have you managed in the past?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Hiring process of Dassault Systems is very hectic. It consists of total 5 rounds.

1) Aptitude
    2) Technical Aptitude (Difficult compare to first round)
    3) Technical Test (MCQs + 3 Java Programs)
    4) Technical Interview
    5) Technical Interview with Manager

My experience was good till 4th round, after that one guy came to take last interview round. He asked such personal questions, which he should not. He is showing the attitude that he knows everything. After that he wrote selected on my resume and showed me the same (He should not tell candidate what is his decision). After one week I asked one of my friend in Dassault regarding status of my application, he said that I rejected from last technical round. In short he was trying to be very smart in front of candidate and rejected afterwards. (Moral: Do not join the company, they are not professional at all. You should not ask personal questions to candidate and please behave professionally at least while taking the interview)

Interview Questions

• Write a code to reverse the string using recursion.   1 Answer
    • Write a code to find second largest number from given array.   1 Answer
    • Difference between final, finally and finalize   1 Answer
    • Explain about Predicate, Function, Consumer and Supplier   1 Answer
    • Write a code to sort elements in array and then search the element using binary search   1 Answer

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

- 4 rounds: 1 telephonic, 1 techincal, 2 managerial
    - Mostly resume questions( explain your projects)
    - Make sure you know in and out of your projects
    - They follow MVC pattern for development so understand it before your interview.

Interview Questions

• -My position was more of a front end developer. So they was which website you think has great UI and why?
      -checked my github profile   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

Through campus in USC.

Interview Questions

• What developement environment have you used. Why do you want to work at Dassault Systemes.   2 Answers

No scope of career advancement. Came to know history of mass lay off

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Hiring process took about 3 to 4 months.
    Mostly phone interviews as I was located in Paris, France at the time for a position in Seattle, WA, USA
    The interviews happened in French and English with people from higher management, H&R, technical teams.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part, as a French citizen not speaking English everyday was to get the interviews done in English right of the bat without any warning. This will probably won't apply to most of you looking at this review. Since then, I've spent the last 7 years in the US and my English is fluent. It wouldn't be an issue anymore.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available for, I had to deal with a stubborn intern who wouldn't budge at all on anything. I guess my desire for an international experience in an international company was the biggest perk at the time for me.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes in January 2010.

Interview

Too long for the company to make a hiring decision. There was a lot of back and forth. There were too many people in the hiring process who had no direct or indirect contact with you once you were working at the company.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Waltham, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

There was 3 rounds. 1st one is basic HR.2nd one is 1 hr technical phone interview where they basically asked about your previous work and technical questions related to the job description and work experience. Basically if you can explain what you have in your resume that will be good. 3rd is onsite technical round with team members which s generally 4 rounds of half an hour each. The questions will be in depth analysis of the work you did and the academic projects you worked on and basic technical questions.All questions will be related to the job description and your strength in each field they require. It is not very tough but need to have strong understanding of the concepts.

Interview Questions

• 1) Identify duplicates in a file.2) Ajax calls 3) Javascript questions related to prototype and closures..4)Behavioral questions to check if you fit in the team.5) C sharp generics and collections and Multi threading concepts   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied the intern from school career center website and got the phone interview two days later. They quickly invited me to do on site interview one day after that. it's good experience. Maybe because they are 3D simulation company, they asked some geography questions. All questions are not really hard but I am not well prepared. People are all very nice and generous with interns, no hard feelings.

Interview Questions

• how to find the distance from a point to a plane.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Typical interview procedure. Got initial contact from HR and then a phone screen with a technical leader. He discussed my previous experiences and asked some technical questions. The overall experience was quite good, but I was not very fit to the position so I guess they turned to other candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dassault Systemes.

Interview

A terrible process, the interviewer had no flow of questions and wasn't able to clearly communicate what he wanted me to answer. Waste of my time and probably his.

Interview Questions

• Very little coding questions, mostly logic puzzles that are not easily explained over a phone. Next time (just kidding I won't be reapplying or telling people I care about to apply) ask coding questions.   1 Answer