Data Domain Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Data Domain Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Data Domain (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Fairly straight-forward when HR contacted to set-up for an in-person interview. Once I showed up, a personnel introduced herself but wasn't clear what her role was, asked a few basic questions about my general work experience. After a brief conversation, she got up to go get the hiring manager. Fifteen minutes went by (and I was beginning to get worried that they had forgotten about me in the conference room). Finally a guy shows up and unexpectedly told me that there has been a mistake--the job was no longer available. In utter shock, I said "Oh, well that's strange." In which he obnoxiously replied "Not really--not in this day and age!" I thanked him and left. He provided no apologies, no display of fault or embarrassment.

Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Domain (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had a phone screen first. Interviews asked were very basic, like memory mgmt, paging etc. also asked a few questions on Data structures and projects.
    Next day, they asked me to come onsite for 1:1 interviews..

All the interviews were good, ppl were sensible and asked questions related to the position and/or what I had mentioned in my resume. Couple of interviewers also asked me to write C programs.

Interview Questions