Data Recognition Corporation Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation (Maple Grove, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

As a whole the process went well. The meeting with the managers and team members we more in the informal side which I felt was a good approach to a relaxed initial meet. Working with HR through the process after was the only place where things could of been better. They expressed interest in hiring me and asked what I was looking for. After providing info I never heard back. About a week or two later I followed up and they simply advised I was out of their comp range. No counter or actual offer that met their needs. In the end we got past that due to my communication and follow up and I accepted an offer. The HR contact was very helpful, I just feel their process needs some adjustment.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that I recall, much was standard conversation about projects I've done and how I've handled situations with internal and external customers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Data Recognition Corporation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in September 2009.

Interview

Started out working as a seasonal employee for the company this past summer. Found a current employee willing to refer me in full time. Applied for positions online and worked through my contact to reach the HR recruiters. After several applications, was contacted for a phone interview for the BA position. I met all the qualifications required except for the minimum number of years of experience, and unfortunately that was the deal breaker even though I could have done the job really well. Still no hard feelings towards the company. I hold them in very high regard, and will continue to network with current employees to try to find a position that best matches my skills and experience. Work Culture I've heard is very casual even in the corporate office. Company really takes care of its people and has a lot of focus on employee health and well-being.

Interview Questions