Data Recognition Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data Recognition Corporation Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call a few days later asking for an in-person interview. I thought this was a little strange this day and age, being that most places will do a phone screen to check for fit on both sides. Had this been done, it would've saved me some time and a 1/2 day of PTO at my current job....

Anyway, I met with 4 people, including HR. The process was very informal, which I liked, and they didn't ask me any of those silly interview questions - it was a discussion on my skills and they gave me an excellent overview of what the position entailed and work culture. By the end of the interviews, I had a really good idea of what it was like to work there.

Being that I'm currently looking for something better than my current job - something that would move by career forward, as well as something that would be a good fit for me, I really can't say that this would be a great place for ME. To me, this is a small company (I've worked for mostly F100 companies, with a short stint at a small organization) and I just don't think I'd like it. I got the impression that there is a lot of chaos and not a lot of processes - and there are people who like that kind of environment. I walked away with the impression that I might not be the best fit here, as I am too 'corporate.'

That said, I was incredibly disappointed in this company, in that they called me in for an in-person interview and never followed up with me afterwards. No phone call, no email, nothing to tell me that I did not get the position. That's fine to do when all you do is a phone screen, but incredibly disrespectful and unprofessional when you do this to someone who takes an entire afternoon off at my current job for a 3-hour in person interview....

Interview Questions

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Data Recognition Corporation in September 2009.

Interview

Started out working as a seasonal employee for the company this past summer. Found a current employee willing to refer me in full time. Applied for positions online and worked through my contact to reach the HR recruiters. After several applications, was contacted for a phone interview for the BA position. I met all the qualifications required except for the minimum number of years of experience, and unfortunately that was the deal breaker even though I could have done the job really well. Still no hard feelings towards the company. I hold them in very high regard, and will continue to network with current employees to try to find a position that best matches my skills and experience. Work Culture I've heard is very casual even in the corporate office. Company really takes care of its people and has a lot of focus on employee health and well-being.

Interview Questions