DataFile Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DataFile Technologies

2.2

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in November 2018.

Interview

It is very simple and they promise you whatever you ask for but, in reality, they do not fulfill it.
    It is sadly not a good company and I would not suggest this company to anyone, unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then on-site (travel) to HQ to meet hiring manager and a small team of technologists and business representatives. Very good people all around! Growing company and has the feeling of success based on the people I met there.

Interview Questions

• What management style do I favor? There was specific interest to not select a candidate that tended to micro manage the team.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted by Rebecca. After exchanging a few emails we set up a phone screen the following week. When the time came for the call...nothing.

I tried calling and emailing her and nothing. Unprofessional and incompetent. This company is a waste of time.

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with Becca, who was very friendly and totally upfront in answering all of my questions. She then scheduled an in person interview with the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process, several members of management present. Phone interview prior to in person interview. Super friendly and if you have a contact within the company that has referred you, it's almost a guarantee interview.

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in January 2019.

Interview

Open interview followed up by a phone call giving me an offer, ran a background check, and then filled out on boarding paperwork and was given a start date.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Hired through contract agency. Had to answer some healthcare questions to see if I knew my medical stuff. Then went to interview. It was a group interview. The interview was pretty easy. I initially interviewed for one job, but they switched it out to the job they wanted me to do and talked me into it. Even had the owner call me to alleviate my fears about what the job would really entail.

Interview Questions

• Do you pay attention to detail?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It was a fairly standard process. I was contacted via email to set an initial call, had a pleasant phone interview with an individual, followed by an in person interview with an experienced sales person although not the sales manager. Everyone was friendly and I thought the interview went very well. They got back to me via email the next day to set up a next level meeting for the following week with the sales manager. Everything seemed to be going very well. But then, two days later, they abruptly sent me an email from a nameless email account that stated briefly that they had decided to pursue other candidates that appeared to match (skills and experience) their requirements more closely and that they were cancelling the interview. It had seemed like when we had discussed skills and experience in interview, they had an appreciation for mine. So it was a surprise to me.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to think outside the box. What what was the situation and what did you do?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, Meet with the Sales Manager and possibly the top two sales reps, then meet with the CMO, wait until they do a background check and then you are hired

Interview Questions

• Typical questions here they want to know you can pick up the phone and set appointments and have been successful at it
      Questions around SalesForce   Answer Question

Compliance Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DataFile Technologies (Kansas City, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview questions were poignant. I interviewed first over the phone and then in person with two people. The company first provide a Culture Index quiz and that seems to guide the interview.