DataGlove Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DataGlove Interview Questions

2.5

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DataGlove.

Interview

Round 1: Pre-screening call telephonic

Round2: Technical Round F2F (30-40 minutes). Panel of two at the max will be taking the Technical Interview. This is the main round. Be prepared for this round. Questions will be asked from your resume only. Questions that are been asked is related to technical questions, projects related questions and about your role and responsibilities in current organization etc.

Round3 : HR Round. You will be called for the round only if you qualified the Technical round. This is just the simple round i.e. Salary negotiation, location preferred and notice period etc. is discussed in this round.

Be sure that you must be well prepared if you are going to give the interview .

Interview Questions

• You have to measure exactly 4 liters of water, but you only have a 3-liter bottle and a 5-liter bottle. How do you do it?   3 Answers

Human Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataGlove (Princeton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

They explained what was needed from me and what was to be expected. It was very informal. They were all very nice and were willing to work with you no matter how much experience you had!

Interview Questions

• If an employee was angry about not getting paid how would you handle that situation?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DataGlove (Princeton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds - 2 tech and 1 hr.
    First tech round focused on fundamentals in different technologies that are mentioned in the resume.
    Second tech round focused more on design and architecture.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview was very good as they focused on hands on knowledge instead of bookish knowledge. They ask what is there in your resume and checks the fundamentals to advanced concepts on those topics.   Answer Question

Compliance Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DataGlove (Redmond, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen and in-person review with client; very PM heavy skillset needed, but technical skills are big bonus

Interview Questions

• Where is compliance management most challenging?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DataGlove (Princeton, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Open ended questions specific to client needs

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy to communicate my salary expectations

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataGlove (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy. It was just a telephonic round and I was hired. Initially I really mocked at but it was real. So finally I had to accept just to see how things are working in this company.

Interview Questions

• How I have been managing account or team before.   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DataGlove (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The Process was simple :-
    Initial call from their HR executive followed by One technical telephonic interview with one of their senior executive continued by an in person meeting with the talent acquisition manager and Director . The whole process was completed in a span of two days and the HR coordination was helpful as well.

Interview Questions

• The telephonic interview was completely on Recruitments buzz words and real time scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were quite co-operative .