DataSphere Technologies Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DataSphere Technologies Account Executive Interview Questions

2.3

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview is with a recruiter. If that goes ok, you will be asked to do on on-site interview with a manager. You'll have an on-site follow up with the recuiter who will let you know if you go to the next step. The next step is a mock sales call with another manager, schedules within days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DataSphere Technologies

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in May 2016.

Interview

20 minute phone interview followed by 40 minute inperson with a sales manager. Never heard back maybe just not a good fit for them. Overall could be a fun place to work

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Non intimidating atmosphere with quality managers. I was brought into an office and was asked a variety of questions with no real pressure felt. The interview I felt was them just wanting to know that I was able to communicate well and was personable.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

As long as you can read english, and don't have any fellonies, you are pretty much hired. They make it seem like it's a big deliberation, but the fact is they need as many fresh people to join, because most people quit. The more people, the more dials, the more sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Waste of time and energy. Had a mock sales call under strenuous conditions and wasn't taken into consideration although my background in sales is stella . Never apply for this company.. Best thing ever not getting this job!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day by their recruiter. After a quick phone interview they scheduled a time to come in to meet with a manager. The first manager came in and asked every generic interview question there was (what are your best/worst qualities, what would your previous employer say about you, etc), with no follow up - just moving on to the next question. He then walked me to the sales floor and sat me next to an agent with no introduction or what would happen next. After sitting awkwardly next to an agent watching him play around on itunes and facebook for 20 minutes the original recruiter came and got me and told me there would be a "Mock sales call.

A different manager called me to complete the call. It seems as though he tried to make it as unrealistic as possible, as I have been in sales for 5 years and never had to deal with someone acting the way he did on the phone.

I was contacted within an hour with an offer but declined due to the unprofessional manner this company conducts itself.

Interview Questions

• What did you earn at your last job? What other companies have you been applying at?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies.

Interview

Interview was done first over the phone, than face to face. After the face to face I was hired. I'm not quite sure how I was contacted but they emailed me and than called and I went in on the second interview and I got the gig.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Apply online, and you recieve an email and call and telkl
    Basic job interview and evaluation.
    Then a mock call
    They call you within 2 days to tell you if you got the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

First you do a phone screen with a recruiter and then you complete an onsite interview with a manager. Overall an average process and you get to learn a lot about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, Onsite interview with manager + tour+ listening to sales calls, mock call, then offer.

The recruiter was realistic and honest. The sales manager who interviewed me asked me some tough questions and made me sell myself and my abilities.

Interview Questions

• Are you better at customer service or sales?   1 Answer