DataSphere Technologies Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DataSphere Technologies Inside Sales Interview Questions

1.3

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies.

Interview

First small phone interview with the HR team. I then came in and talked to the manager and took a walk of the sales floor. Which then he sat me down and I watched some guy call in random small business and offer random marketing lies. I honestly thought companies like this excited only in third world countries. Everyone was dressed like they wanted and how they wanted. You really didn't need any sort of education to work there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DataSphere Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Began with a phone screening, which wasn't very difficult. Then, interview was very relaxed. Interviewer was wearing flip flops and asked easy interview questions like,"Do you want to be on the team?" More like conversation. Then they did a mock sales call a day or two later, which really dictated whether you receive an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Not a very professional company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Saw re-occuring ad on Craig's List, so said why not? Submitted my resume and got call by recruiter to do a phone screening. Phone screening led to onsite interviews. They do a bunch of interviews at once by getting a big group, and then they hand you off to two different sales managers for two interviews. If you get past that, you get to do a mock call which is the final step.

Interview Questions

• Mock call for selling advertising was the hardest thing about the interviews. I was successful in sales at previous jobs, and pitched how I normally pitch.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, within 1 week had in person interview 3 different Managers ea. lasted less than 5 minutes. Final was a mock sales call interview. Whole process was done and offer made within 8 days,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very easy to speak with. offer was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very easy interviewing process, which was a red flag. They are operating a call center--so not a fun job-- and the base pay is $30K. During the interviewing process I was able to chat with one of their employees and was told that this is a revolving door job. If you have no other option, do take this job to see how you do.

Interview Questions

• Sell me ad space on XYZ website.   1 Answer

The culture, product, advertising, too many players in the market, and pay.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in May 2011.

Interview

Make no doubt about it you are a telemarketer in this company. A bunch of talentless cold callers pushing a profile page to SMB's. Cheap product that will get little results and a lot of heartache to the business who purchases the offering.

Young kids that are micromanaged by people who dont know what they are doing. Dialing for dollars.