DataSphere Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.3

Account Executive - Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter then interview with sales manager who asks you the usual questions that they all ask- What did you do in your past job that was beyond expectations etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview is with a recruiter. If that goes ok, you will be asked to do on on-site interview with a manager. You'll have an on-site follow up with the recuiter who will let you know if you go to the next step. The next step is a mock sales call with another manager, schedules within days.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies.

Interview

I met with a few people in the Accounting Team and answered technical questions. I like the location and the people seem happy and friendly. There is opportunity to learn and grow.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies in May 2016.

Interview

20 minute phone interview followed by 40 minute inperson with a sales manager. Never heard back maybe just not a good fit for them. Overall could be a fun place to work

Multimedia Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies.

Interview

Submit Resume online. Phone Interview 1st. In-person interview 2nd -- first they will have you spot errors on banner ad, then on a video w/voiceover. Must give reasoning behind each choice.

Then Q&A with a Team Lead. They are looking for concrete examples. Each question represents a required skill that they hope your answer will demonstrate. You cannot simply answer "yes" you must answer with a specific example/story/reference to a real world application of this demonstrated ability.

Basically, you must come to the interview with a whole life history and be able to recount the good, the bad, & the ugly with perfect memory.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time you were challenged. (paraphrased)   Answer Question
    • Recall a time you had to make a difficult decision that may disappoint someone. (paraphrased)   Answer Question
    • Have you been asked to do multiple things at once, and tell how you managed your time. (paraphrased)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Non intimidating atmosphere with quality managers. I was brought into an office and was asked a variety of questions with no real pressure felt. The interview I felt was them just wanting to know that I was able to communicate well and was personable.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

As long as you can read english, and don't have any fellonies, you are pretty much hired. They make it seem like it's a big deliberation, but the fact is they need as many fresh people to join, because most people quit. The more people, the more dials, the more sales.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Customer Success Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Invite to office to take a skills test and interview with both Customer Success Managers. 2 weeks later I was asked to do a mock-call from home using a former employer to see how I provided customer service. The interview was easy and I felt like I fit in with the culture at Datasphere.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I would deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Waste of time and energy. Had a mock sales call under strenuous conditions and wasn't taken into consideration although my background in sales is stella . Never apply for this company.. Best thing ever not getting this job!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day by their recruiter. After a quick phone interview they scheduled a time to come in to meet with a manager. The first manager came in and asked every generic interview question there was (what are your best/worst qualities, what would your previous employer say about you, etc), with no follow up - just moving on to the next question. He then walked me to the sales floor and sat me next to an agent with no introduction or what would happen next. After sitting awkwardly next to an agent watching him play around on itunes and facebook for 20 minutes the original recruiter came and got me and told me there would be a "Mock sales call.

A different manager called me to complete the call. It seems as though he tried to make it as unrealistic as possible, as I have been in sales for 5 years and never had to deal with someone acting the way he did on the phone.

I was contacted within an hour with an offer but declined due to the unprofessional manner this company conducts itself.

Interview Questions

• What did you earn at your last job? What other companies have you been applying at?   Answer Question