DataSphere Technologies Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.2

Account Executive - Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter then interview with sales manager who asks you the usual questions that they all ask- What did you do in your past job that was beyond expectations etc

Interview Questions

• The usual- your experience etc related to the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview is with a recruiter. If that goes ok, you will be asked to do on on-site interview with a manager. You'll have an on-site follow up with the recuiter who will let you know if you go to the next step. The next step is a mock sales call with another manager, schedules within days.

Customer Success Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Invite to office to take a skills test and interview with both Customer Success Managers. 2 weeks later I was asked to do a mock-call from home using a former employer to see how I provided customer service. The interview was easy and I felt like I fit in with the culture at Datasphere.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I would deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Waste of time and energy. Had a mock sales call under strenuous conditions and wasn't taken into consideration although my background in sales is stella . Never apply for this company.. Best thing ever not getting this job!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day by their recruiter. After a quick phone interview they scheduled a time to come in to meet with a manager. The first manager came in and asked every generic interview question there was (what are your best/worst qualities, what would your previous employer say about you, etc), with no follow up - just moving on to the next question. He then walked me to the sales floor and sat me next to an agent with no introduction or what would happen next. After sitting awkwardly next to an agent watching him play around on itunes and facebook for 20 minutes the original recruiter came and got me and told me there would be a "Mock sales call.

A different manager called me to complete the call. It seems as though he tried to make it as unrealistic as possible, as I have been in sales for 5 years and never had to deal with someone acting the way he did on the phone.

I was contacted within an hour with an offer but declined due to the unprofessional manner this company conducts itself.

Interview Questions

• What did you earn at your last job? What other companies have you been applying at?   Answer Question

Multimedia Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

A 20 minute phone interview to start. Once selected for a follow up interview I was invited to their office for a 15 minute skills test followed by 60 minutes of question and answer. Staff were friendly and respectful. I wasn't super excited about the position, but the interview was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in your past where a customer was unsatisfied, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

Began with a phone screening, which wasn't very difficult. Then, interview was very relaxed. Interviewer was wearing flip flops and asked easy interview questions like,"Do you want to be on the team?" More like conversation. Then they did a mock sales call a day or two later, which really dictated whether you receive an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Not a very professional company

Ad Creation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy, left me wondering what they were expecting. A very congenial conversation, so despite the lack of substance to the interview, I was excited to work there. The problem was once I started working (about a week later) the hiring manager didn't seem to recognize me or care that I was hired. No welcome, even when I popped my head into his (open) office to say hi, he looked up and then back at his computer. I think once you're in you don't matter.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with two monitors at the same time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, Onsite interview with manager + tour+ listening to sales calls, mock call, then offer.

The recruiter was realistic and honest. The sales manager who interviewed me asked me some tough questions and made me sell myself and my abilities.

Interview Questions

• Are you better at customer service or sales?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DataSphere Technologies (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then in person with a manager and shadowed a few phone calls with current employees on sales staff. Had to sell to a manager over the phone. Hired after back round check.