DataXu Director Level Non-technical Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Director Level Non-technical Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DataXu (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was referred by someone at the company who had seen me update my LinkedIn profile. After I expressed my interest, I had a very professional telephone call with a recruiter who asked a series of questions that were designed to see if I covered the basic requirements and whether I was an overall fit with the company. It was clear that fit was really important which i liked.

Next step was in-person with the person who would be my boss. It's a complicated industry and I did not have experience in it, so it was much more conversational. I asked a lot of questions.

Next round came a few days later. I met the VP of Marketing, VP of Sales and a couple of others. The interviews varied, but everything was professional and thoughtful. It was clear that people had read my resume and knew what the role required.

The final interview came a week later with the CEO. The conversation was both high level - why are you interested in this crazy industry - and detailed - what experience did you having delivering this functional requirement. I walked away deeply impressed with leadership's vision for the future of the company.

Interview Questions

• How many traffic lights in Manhattan?   2 Answers