Datadog HR Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 457 interviews

Interviews at Datadog

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datadog (New York, NY)

Interview

People are very attentive, respond to emails quickly and give meaningful advice. Really, focus on answering the question highlighting your skills, and know the company culture. Besides that, focus on the software you have utilized/ application to really illustrate you personally stay organized.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time you failed? Where do you see yourself in five years? What is your ideal work environment?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datadog (Paris) in Feb 2020

Interview

Une première prise de contact pour voir si les attentes globales des deux côtés match. Un entretien téléphonique en anglais avec une personne chargée du recrutement et basée en Irlande 1 entretien physique futur n+1 + test écrit 2ème entretien physique n+2 + déjeuné avec l’équipe

Interview Questions
  • Quelles sont les premières choses que vous feriez en arrivant sur votre poste ?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Datadog

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datadog (Boston, MA)

Interview

First Initial phone interview, then I went in for an in person interview, the interview had 3 rounds, one of which was a case study, all the interviews were 1 on 1

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed