Datalink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datalink (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

An unprofessional mess....

The company representative was distracted and unprepared for the interview. They admitted they were reading my resume for the first time during the call and realized I was local and could have done the interview in-person.

Interview Questions

• Can you bring previous customers over with you?   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Datalink in October 2014.

Interview

An interview consisted of a conversation with the datalink recruiter by phone and subsequent scheduling to conduct an interview with the hiring manager followed by technical peers. The first scheduled interview with the hiring sales manager was a no-show, hiring manager did not email or call to reschedule interview. After informing the recruiter of the hiring manager no-show for the first interview there was a profuse apology. It was almost 2 weeks before another attempt to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. When the hiring manager calls for the interview he was distracted and asked random questions regarding my previous sales pursuits/projects.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions regarding VDI configurations for a specific projects.   1 Answer

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Datalink (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called on a Thur night around 8:15pm.. Typical recruiter talk about how much resume was a good match for some position they were trying to fill and stressed they were looking to fill it really quick. Told her I'm interested and call me back the next day. next day we talked for an hour about the role, she was going to pass my info up to the next level. Following Monday had a call with the next level and all went well, next lady was going to submit my profile to company. Was told that the lady submitted my profile and I was going to have an interview following week. I kept emailing for updates and leaving messages for updates, got very little/late responses. 2 weeks later was told that the position was closed, no more explanations.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datalink in June 2010.

Interview

Completed interview over the phone. 1st question i was asked was why did i want to get into sales. I didnt particularly want to get into sales but was looking for a job and because of that no offer was made.