Datalogix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Datalogix Interview Questions

2.6

Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datalogix.

Interview

The interview process was very intense. There were multiple rounds, and each round you met with several different team members. The initial interview was over the phone and then in-person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was little negotiation

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Datalogix (Broomfield, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Was less than 10 minutes long; very rushed. The manager who was interviewing me seemed disinterested; perhaps because the job was initially a three-month position (it ended up being extended to make it 1 year) or perhaps because the project that I was hired for was not really in her wheelhouse/understanding. She did not have very much information about the project so she did not know what to ask.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Datalogix.

Interview

Applied through campus website. It took them 6 weeks to process. The first round interview consisted of two part. First part with a data analyst, second with director. The first one was very interesting. The interviewer drew some charts on the whiteboard and asked you to fill the blanks of both axis and chart as creative as possible. The second interview was normal behavior question of data analyst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you automate something.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datalogix.

Interview

Everyone in office from HR to Hiring Manager was incredibly nice and professional. The team really enjoyed working together and office had a cohesive, outdoorsy, active culture. Office is located in a very stale office park.

Interview Questions

• Most conversations were around previous work experience and sharing case studies   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datalogix.

Interview

Two round of phone interviews and one in person tech interview.
    Questions were fair to the most parts except weird code review questions.
    Make sure to ask them more questions to understand what the code review focus on, is the code isolated or part of an enterprise software ? Etc. don't assume what it is.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Datalogix in December 2014.

Interview

I gave their representative my resume in the career fair at my college. I got a phone interview opportunity two months later.

I was interviewed by a senior software engineer. The interview lasted for 30 minutes.

It was primarily a Java based interview with some questions related to my projects.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and an interface in Java?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was not asked any technical questions, which I found to be a bit odd. It was a very pleasant interview though. We talked about my experience in college and at other jobs. There was almost no pressure involved. We also talked about the different things Colorado had to offer. I think they have trouble some times recruiting to Colorado over companies in San Francisco or Boston, but they shouldn't. If you are reading this, Colorado is a great place to be and Datalogix is a great company to work for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datalogix in September 2014.

Interview

Send application. Heard back within 3 weeks. Interview in 4th week. Simple in office interview. General questions. No tricky questions. They really want to show you the good side of it. Nice people and great office location. Perks seem to be great as well. 5 weeks after interview and still waiting to hear back. Probably due to many other people interviewing as well.

Interview Questions

• No particular hard questions. Tested how much I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Interview

Little focus on integration of sales, marketing and PR functions which is critical in today's marketing environment. Very little detail supplied in terms of what the key attributes of successful candidates should be or why a candidate wasn't short listed.

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Datalogix (Denver, CO).

Interview

Recruiter found me this position and I met with them first in person. Phone interview first. Then Onsite with One-on-one with 2 team members, director, and IT Hiring Manager. Everyone was great to talk to. Very casual and comfortable environment. The one-on-one interviews were all HR questions, Goals, explaining job rolls at my current job. No Technical questions.