Datamatics Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiters speak poor English. Had a phone interview. The recruiter said their client (big consumer electronics manufacturer who shall remain unnamed) was looking to hire an entry level engineer and they would provide six months of training. Lowball offer, half of what an entry level engineering position normally pays and I told them so. He replied that the low pay was because the company would invest in training me and I wouldn't be generating profit during that time. I told them I was interested in the job, but the pay was not acceptable. They called again for the same position a couple of weeks later, possibly another recruiter. I offered him a compromise, I said I would accept the low offer if my salary was doubled after the initial training period, and I wanted that in writing. He said he was going to escalate my terms to his superiors and get back to me. He never did. Which is a strong indication that they probably intend to keep underpaying you for as long as you will put up with it. Steer clear

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with electronic testing equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multimeters?   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Interview

OK. Not so difficult.They took around 30 mins. interview. The first was a technical test for screening. After clearing the objective questions, 2nd round was conducted. 2nd round was for 30 mins.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palwal, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Palwal, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Interview was mostly oral and it was the longest interview of my life , two persons from recruiting team asked A to Z from CV, totally unprofessional experience. They were asking the questions which was not related to the Post for which they were hiring Nonetheless they were not in a position to hire someone for that role, before interview i was excited for that process as i waited for more than an hour for my round as it was a pool campus so lots of companies were there.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was nicely handled by the HRs and rest of the office staff. Test was taken. It took about 2 hours for the overall process. It was a walkin so many people attended.

Wpf Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services in September 2016.

Interview

There was a face to face interview for the position that I applied. The interview was Ok but the interviewer didn't ask a single question related to WPF apart from what was written in resume. I really doubt that the interviewer knew WPF.
    Than they ask to work for another profile.
    I went ahead to give interview for another profile but instead I was asked to give a aptitude test despite having experience. The aptitude was fairly easy.
    Once that completed again had a face to face interview which was moderately difficult.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services.

Interview

1. Telephonic technical interview
    2. Face to face technical interview

Waited arround a hour for interview, the panel was unavailable.
    Panel were unable to explain the questions. poor english, asked to write so many programs.
    I wrost interview I ever had.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Andheri East (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They have taken 3 rounds of interview. And in the last round I just demanded the salary Wch they have already mentioned prior to me. But they ain't given a positive revert at that time.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know your communications skills that's it.   1 Answer

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Andheri East (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Apti Test On Simple Maths..40 Questions...after passing the maths apti test they will conduct Face To Face interview...2 members will ask you questions..HR are very nice to people...Company is good

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for an IT Recruiter role for which initially I finished a telephonic round and later on my face to face meeting was scheduled which went on for almost half a day.

The first person I met was Pooja Bharadwaj from HR team who seemed to be pretty sleepy during the whole interview and even yawned a couple of times. She even made weird faces while I answered her questions which seemed pretty unprofessional to me. She later told me that I would be meeting her other team members and I was sent to their other office/knowledge centre.

For the second round I was asked to meet Nitesh Oswal from HR team who took almost an hour time to come for the interview while I sat waiting for him, as he was on his 'lunch break'. Even though he was informed on prior basis that I am coming for the interview he did not have the decency to finish his lunch quick and conduct the interview or to even apologize for the fact that he was in fact late. He asked me a couple of basic questions and then later asked me to wait as he was not sure if I was the perfect fit as I had 'high salary expectations'.

Later I met two other guys Arvind and Rohan from the HR team. Rohan did not ask a single question during the interview while Arvind kept on asking me questions related to my work role and he hoped me to answer the questions diplomatically. In the end he seemed pretty positive but the moment I shared my salary expectations he looked a bit uncomfortable.

Later they told me that they would be getting back to me after a week's time but I never heard from them. I tried contacting the recruiter but she mentioned that she has not been able to connect with the team for feedback as they are busy recruiting for other roles.

Not sure why they even called me for a face to face interview to only reject me later on the basis of my salary expectations. I had shared my expectations with them over the initial call and if they did not have enough budget they should have not called me for a meeting and wasted my day.

Interview Questions

• The basic questions regarding work profile and job experience.   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two round interview, Standard 1:1 interview, then a skill test.