Datapipe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.8

Senior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Datapipe (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Responded to an ad via LinkedIn. Had a phone call with an internal Recuriter and it went well. Met with management, great interview and was asked to come back for another the following week. When I reached out to the Recuriter I got VM. I followed up via E-mail only to never have them respond back.. I've sent two more emails and called but still no response. Now it's ok if you all weren't interested, man up be professional and communicate that back to people. You all have such a high disregard for others, I assume all the negative about being employed at dada pipe must be true then. Thanks for doing the favor of moving on to a more people oriented organization.

Interview Questions

• All basic none thought out questions. Not very creative or sincere.   Answer Question

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Took about two weeks or so for my resume to get processed within HR. Once I had a initial 30 minute conversation with a HR representative I was scheduled for a 30 minute in person interview in Somerset, NJ within a week. The interview was with the hiring manager and a remote lead via video conference. It was a fairly low key interview, be prepared with several questions to ask about Datapipe as this was NOT a behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• Give us an overview of your IT experience   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Datapipe (Somerset, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I received a call and then it took 2 weeks for them to setup a in person interview with a couple members of Service delivery manager . Was asked many questions on projects I ran and implemented. Received an offer phone call a day later.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience .   1 Answer

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Datapipe (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Had a couple phone interviews and I was finally brought in for a final / technical interview with a couple members of management and a team member. Was given a written test as well as a fairly intensive question and answer session. Received an offer letter via email a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Write a bash script which takes two files and compares them. The script needs to take the paths to the filenames as arguments to the script.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datapipe (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Got interviewed with HR over the phone,and 2 other people (Vice president and manager of sales). General questions regarding industry knowledge. Very pleasant employer, i felt pretty laid back when talking to the,

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datapipe.

Interview

Straight forward; honest people and great skill set across the board. The team has extensive individuals currently working and seems to be a great fit for a project manager

Interview Questions

• What projects have you dealt with in the past and what was the outcome? Where do you see yourself in the next 4 years? Would you be willing to travel on the job?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datapipe.

Interview

The interview was one of the easiest I've ever had. Very simple process. In factor had me concerned about whether or not to take the job. Interviewer seemed disengaged and hurried.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datapipe (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple, one phone interview and one in person. phone interview was about 20 min long and in person was about 1 hour long with three people, met with the director, manager and one of the other members of the team. took a quick assessment before interview began about 10 min long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datapipe in October 2014.

Interview

Awkward manager. Had his employees sit in on interview

Asked a lot of questions about high end networking but the job is only cable running.

Awkward personal questions.

Your of facilities.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datapipe (San Jose, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Ask the basic question about CCNA and also ask about experience regarding Cisco product. Also ask about scenario in event if this happens what do you do? Ask if you can work well with other people in same team. Once all was complete, they called and email with offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What is a VLAN? What is STP? What is ACL?   1 Answer

I got a better offer somewhere else.