Daugherty Business Solutions Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.2

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process is recruiter calls you in and you chat and get the benefits talk , wow , that fast , even before you actually get interviewed!

Then you get someone to call you asking you basic questions about terms related to processes like agile. It lasts an hour. So you are having a great talk with a senior person, you do well here then you get in person interview.

Next, the in person interview is with a true decision maker who asks you true situation questions and general conversation. This person and the person you talked to are trying to sell you to join, so you buy in the hype! Oh and you take this assessment of Microsoft, you serious?!

Then it's with the branch director / president , this is where it was a complete waste of my time. The director was not interested from minute one and you could tell, this person was bias on people from the consulting industry. So I could tell I wasn't going to get the job, my question here is why even reach out to me knowing I don't have a consulting background?!

Leave this place alone !

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

I initially received an E-Mail from their recruiter, requesting a visit in their Alpharetta office. I came by, and she described the company structure and the job details. The benefits package was poor - no stock options, no 401k match, growth within the company seems to hit a glass ceiling very hard once you reach a certain point. It's basically a technical staffing firm - no real company culture, just a bunch of bodies to place into projects - like an Accenture or PWC, but without the name recognition.

The recruiter decides to schedule a phone interview at 8AM - quite an inconvenient time to hold a phone screen while you're currently employed. The phone interviewer is a technical resource who just basically asks what technologies I've worked with. No real assessment of my skills was performed. This lasted about 30 minutes, and he seemed a little bit rushed.

I heard nothing from this company for about a month afterward. By the time I heard from them again, I had taken a much better offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What kind of J2EE Frameworks (Spring, EJB, etc.) have I worked with.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Or Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone screening by recruiter, then in-person interview with recruiter, followed by technical interview (phone) and final interview and offer / negotiation with branch leader. Rejected first offer b/c I was low-balled on both position and salary. They pursued me for weeks until I accepted a second offer - still low-balled on both, which killed my motivation early on, but I made the mistake of accepting anyway.

Interview Questions

• Standard industry project management questions. Not tough at all for those with any significant experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Very smooth and streamlined. I really enjoyed the bprocess and everyone was very professional to deal with.

Business Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

1st contact HR phone interview, 2nd HR face-to-face to review resume chronology and ensure correct skills, 3rd with technical lead for in depth quiz on Business Analyst expertise, 4th with Hiring Manager for interpersonal and culture fit. They seemed disorganized and able to make a decision. I had substantial expert skills in more than one line of their business model lines and they had a hard time figuring out where I fit. They requested a 5th interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were facilitating a JAD session and a key stakeholder/project sponsor was venting and very upset with some issue unrelated with the agenda, how would you deal with this key person?   1 Answer

SEII - Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Algorithm questions and going over the history of your resume. The interviewer uses your resume as a way to test your knowledge. If its on their then it is fair game to question your experience with the technology

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Basic cycle of phone screening done by the DBS in-house recruiter, followed by an in office screening - covering the basics of your resume and professional presence, that is followed by a technical screen for the functional line of business - for example a senior PM would conduct the interview quizzing the candidate on the various aspects of being a PM, could be in the form of behavioral questions, etc., the branch manager performs a final interview going over resume highlights.

Interview Questions

• Must have had prior "big 4" consulting experience.   1 Answer

Project Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was long, but went at sort of a steady pace. I made it past the initial interviews including the technical interview. After my interview with the Managing Director, I was told that they would not be presenting me with an offer. They didn't even tell me why. It would have been nice to have some reason considering I made it so far in the process.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Got contacted through Linkedin by Esther. They were interested in my background and had a 30 minute interview with her. They decided to move me on to the next phase which was a 30 minutes interview with 2 of their country consultants.
    I had a feeling the interview was not going well, and felt like I was being tested in terms and methodologies rather than in my background and experience.
    The one thing I thought very considerate was that Esther kept me informed me all the way through and called me at the end to let me know that they decided to move on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between a user story and a story card   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Ultimately, I was HIGHLY impressed with this organization--they're at the top of my list of companies I'd like to work for. I got the interview by asking one of my LinkedIn connections (who was connected to someone who worked there) if he would introduce me. He did. I chatted with the employee about the company's culture, and the employee forwarded my info to the recruiter. Recruiter setup an initial phone interview to screen for cultural fit, which is obviously very important there. Next interview was a "technical" interview to ensure I had the on-the-job skill to perform well. It was a bit of a stretch for me, and they picked up on it and it didn't go further.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Risk Management on a project - your understanding of it along with some specific examples of how you managed and resolved project risks.   Answer Question