Daugherty Business Solutions Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The process is recruiter calls you in and you chat and get the benefits talk , wow , that fast , even before you actually get interviewed!

Then you get someone to call you asking you basic questions about terms related to processes like agile. It lasts an hour. So you are having a great talk with a senior person, you do well here then you get in person interview.

Next, the in person interview is with a true decision maker who asks you true situation questions and general conversation. This person and the person you talked to are trying to sell you to join, so you buy in the hype! Oh and you take this assessment of Microsoft, you serious?!

Then it's with the branch director / president , this is where it was a complete waste of my time. The director was not interested from minute one and you could tell, this person was bias on people from the consulting industry. So I could tell I wasn't going to get the job, my question here is why even reach out to me knowing I don't have a consulting background?!

Leave this place alone !

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

1) 30 min. F2F w/ HR. 2) 60 min. very technical BA phone screen. 3) 30 min F2F Vizio simulation + 30 min F2F w/ VP.

1) F2F with HR
    Generic stuff, no issues.

2) Phone screen
    VERY technical/academic BA stuff. 60 min non-stop. Somehow I got through it.

3) F2F Vizio Simulation. Here's where it started to get silly.
    This was a 30 min "live fire" Vizio exercise where the moderator (same guy that did the tech. phone screen) designs a flowchart on the fly (verbally) and you are expected to replicate in Vizio. It was non-stop rapid fire...put a process here, a decision box there, now connect the two, etc etc. The Vizio skill level needed for this exercise was very low. What they were testing instead was my ability to follow instructions and concentrate/maintain focus/not crack up for 30 min. About halfway through I asked if we could stop for a few seconds so I could take a quick sip of water. I was chided that in the real world there would be no time for this. Ridiculous. This may have sunk me but other than that I nailed the Vizio portion.

4) F2F with VP.
    Strange guy, personality of a mortician, asked me for 60 sec highlights of every single position listed on my resume. I guess actually reading it was too hard for him or maybe he wanted to just see if I could speak in complete sentences. No idea how I did here, except I didn't make any huge mistakes.

Interview Questions

Daugherty Business Solutions Response

May 8, 2017 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you had such a negative experience. Based on your comments, we will continue to work to improve our process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in July 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview and was then invited in for a 1 on 1 interview. Interview process was formal as far as being asked a battery of questions and then the rest of the interview consisted of past projects i worked on and the tasks i performed. People were pleasant and the office space was nice.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult client in one of your past projects   Answer Question