Daugherty Business Solutions Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Daugherty Business Solutions Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was very thorough. I met with three managers. I had one phone interview and two face to face interviews. The interviews with each person was roughly an hour face to face and a half hour on the telephone.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle non cooperative employees at a client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was smooth.

Other Interview Reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews with HR, some delays for about 6 months as they were rearranging offices and demand had slowed. Then face to face interview in their offices, most remotes are in Executive suites. Interview was with HR Director and Staff, both of which are professional and courteous. Also good to note that they are business casual.

Interview Questions

• Not many Questions in the face to face. It was mostly probing for more candidates and connections as well as selling me on the company. If you have done systems or business consulting, you should be able to answer most of the questions. At the end of the interview I could tell that they weren't getting what they wanted so I just straight up ask them what they were really looking for in a candidate. I was specifically told in these words "someone exactly like you but we need younger , less experienced, and preferably female".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted and asked to schedule a 15-30 minute phone interview with the Recruiter. The phone interview consisted of the typical screening questions about past experience, why I'm looking for a new job, etc. The recruiter 'sold' the company very well and wanted to schedule something quickly. Be aware, this company moves quickly and is looking for people who can on-board within 2 weeks of an offer.
    The 1:1 interview at the office consisted of the recruiter providing an overview of the company, the career path and benefits. I was asked to provide some detail on my background and how I would fit into the company.
    I was then introduced to a Sr. Consultant, and was grilled on my technical and Project Management experience. This company is very heavy into software development, if you don't have a strong background in those processes, don't bother. They are looking for PM's that they can get into their clients sites with very little ramp up.
    I was pleased that they were very upfront with their needs and didn't string me along. The interview was well managed and very cordial. I felt like a guest in their offices and was highly impressed with the company and the people.
    This is a company that was high on my list of potential employers.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would determine the project requirements for a process development project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Ultimately, I was HIGHLY impressed with this organization--they're at the top of my list of companies I'd like to work for. I got the interview by asking one of my LinkedIn connections (who was connected to someone who worked there) if he would introduce me. He did. I chatted with the employee about the company's culture, and the employee forwarded my info to the recruiter. Recruiter setup an initial phone interview to screen for cultural fit, which is obviously very important there. Next interview was a "technical" interview to ensure I had the on-the-job skill to perform well. It was a bit of a stretch for me, and they picked up on it and it didn't go further.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with Risk Management on a project - your understanding of it along with some specific examples of how you managed and resolved project risks.   Answer Question