Davenport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Davenport

Registered Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Davenport (Richmond, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard...nothing out of the ordinary. I had a phone interview and then I had a one on one interview with the branch manager. Question were about my experience and in working with clients.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were willing to meet my salary expectations

Intern Interview

Interview

They asked about your past job experiences and questions like what your greatest strengths were. The best way to get an interview at Davenport is to get a reference from someone inside the company. It's a great place to work with lots of very friendly people!

Interview Questions

• There really was not a extremely difficult question as far as the Intern position went.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Davenport (Richmond, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Fairly quick and not very extensive. Very basic and unsurprising questions. I got the sense that the manager dislikes the process and just wanted to get it done. The office manager was friendly, but vague. That said, they were very friendly. They also called when they said they would and did not sting me along. I could have been happy there.

Interview Questions

• Why should we pick you over anyone else?   1 Answer