David Lerner Associates Financial Investment Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

David Lerner Associates Financial Investment Counselor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Financial Investment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at David Lerner Associates (Teaneck, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

I located the position on Careerbuilder and applied online. Within a few days I was called to set up my first interview. It was in the evening so It did not interfere with my day job. The interview was about 40 mins long which included a presentation by senior management, a question and answer period, and 15 mins 1 on 1 with one of the 2 presenters. When we concluded the mini interview I was then asked to come back for a second interview the following day, this one would be in the morning at the same location. I returned the following day when I met with the gentleman whom interviewed me the prior evening. This lasted about 20-25 mins. Then I met with the other senior manager (the other presenter). This interview lasted about 1 1/2 hours. (not sure if that's the norm but that's how long mine lasted). After the interview was over, I was offered a position and given a few days to consider it. I accepted the position that following week.

Interview Questions

• How do you prospect? What is your plan for prospecting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A