David's Bridal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

David's Bridal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was the first time I had ever been a part of a group interview. I was shy when I was younger so I didn't like this type of interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for David's Bridal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call back for an interview the day after sending in my application. Went to the interview the next day and was told I needed to take a survey once I got home and they would be in contact with me soon. That was a week ago, still haven't heard back. Process takes too long if you are really depending on this job.

Interview Questions

• Why Davids Bridal?
      Tell me about yourself
      Past experience
      Answer Question

Apr 19, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Ensuring that our bridal customers find the dress of their dreams is an exciting opportunity to be part of and we are grateful for the many qualified candidates who have applied for the position ... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

I haven't had an interview yet. I've been waiting for someone to contact me. What is taking so long. I'm anxious to start Work full or part time, it doesn't matter.

Apr 13, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Working in bridal is an honor and we are grateful for the many qualified candidates we have the opportunity to speak with -- thank you for applying and for being patient in our selection process. Our ... More

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

They're were 3 interviews. The 1st one being a relatively a large group interview. I had 9 girls in mine. Basically the mangers wanted to get to know us. The 2nd interview was a shadowing. We over looked what the CSR's did. And the last one was when I met the store manager. Very nice lady. And a couple days later I was called in to fill out hire paper work. Interview process lasted about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Who would you help first?
      - The stylist
      - The customers walking in
      - The phone ringing
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a few days later asking to come in for an interview at the store. Had a meeting with the Operations Manager one day and then Store Manager the next. Got offered the job on the spot. Shadowed the next week and started training.

Interview Questions

David's Bridal Response

Apr 13, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Thank you for joining David’s Bridal and for taking the time to go through our interview process. It sounds like you had a great experience and made a strong impression! We hope your training is ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Northridge, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The lady was rude. I was early, she made me come back, I came back, she made me wait. Was very snooty. She even kept looking at herself in the mirror the entire time. She would ask questions and then not let you answer them fully. She would cut you off.
    I knew I couldn't work for someone who was that horrible just during the INTERVIEW.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to answer irrelevant questions like what your favorite bridal movie is   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Winston-Salem, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I participated in a group interview. During the interview I was asked the typical interview questions that were relevant to the position I was applying for. The interviewee made me feel at ease and she also shared that the staff at David's Bridal were like family therefore they had little to no turn over. All in all the interview was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a bride and bridal party drove 2 hours from their hometown in need of fitting and measuring. The wedding party has no appointment and you are booked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Kansas City, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

At my location it was a group interview. I was interviewed with stylists and no other CSRs. I was asked to sell my outfit and why I wanted the job. The interview was very minimal compared to others that I have had in the past.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I do not like group interview settings. I felt uncomfortable asking about pay in a group setting and only find out after I started what my pay was going to be with no hope for a raise.

Apr 13, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Our goal during the interview process is to discover the right fit for David’s and for our candidates — you were grouped in with Stylists because both roles require similar skillsets and a focus on ... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

It is very easy, they ask you basic interview questions. Later that day they extended an offer to me. After that, you go in and fill out paperwork and a week later you go in for training.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal.

Interview

Applied online and got a call on the same day. Came in for interview and was offered the position on the spot. The interview was one-on-one with a store manager then later on I talked to another store manager. Interview was easy and straightforward, make sure to show that you understand how brides shop and how this is different from typical retail.