David's Bridal Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.1

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, PA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Whitehall, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Rep contacted me after finding my resume on indeed. Connected me with my nearest store and scheduled an interview. It was a group interview with basic availability, scenarios, and personality questions. The other girl in the interview knew the hiring manager so I sensed a lot of favoritism already. I knew I wouldn’t accept the job if it was offered.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest obstacle and how did you over come it?
    Tell me about a time where you showed great customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for David's Bridal

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal in September 2017.

Interview

Basic retail type questions, such as how would you respond to a certain situation?, or personality questions like are you a people-person? Are you comfortable talking to strangers? How are your phone skills? Things like that. I interviewed twice with different managers, that seems to be standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Richmond, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very polite and easy-going. She sought to get to know me and why I was interested in the position. After talking more, she even suggested I consider other positions within the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was the first time I had ever been a part of a group interview. I was shy when I was younger so I didn't like this type of interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Littleton, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call back for an interview the day after sending in my application. Went to the interview the next day and was told I needed to take a survey once I got home and they would be in contact with me soon. That was a week ago, still haven't heard back. Process takes too long if you are really depending on this job.

Interview Questions

• Why Davids Bridal?
      Tell me about yourself
      Past experience   Answer Question

David's Bridal Response

Apr 19, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Ensuring that our bridal customers find the dress of their dreams is an exciting opportunity to be part of and we are grateful for the many qualified candidates who have applied for the position... More

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

They're were 3 interviews. The 1st one being a relatively a large group interview. I had 9 girls in mine. Basically the mangers wanted to get to know us. The 2nd interview was a shadowing. We over looked what the CSR's did. And the last one was when I met the store manager. Very nice lady. And a couple days later I was called in to fill out hire paper work. Interview process lasted about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Who would you help first?
      - The stylist
      - The customers walking in
      - The phone ringing   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. I had to tell a little about myself and my experience with customers and retail. They asked what could I bring to the David's Bridal company. I was also given a description of the job I applied for.

Interview Questions

• My ability to work and manage customers and traffic through a company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Florence, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a simple group interview consisting of at least two other applicants. Lasted maybe thirty minutes in total. The manager asked many questions. She was very informative. Both of us got hired in the end.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an angry customer about getting a refund.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a few days later asking to come in for an interview at the store. Had a meeting with the Operations Manager one day and then Store Manager the next. Got offered the job on the spot. Shadowed the next week and started training.

Interview Questions

David's Bridal Response

Apr 13, 2017 – Director of Field Recruiting

Thank you for joining David’s Bridal and for taking the time to go through our interview process. It sounds like you had a great experience and made a strong impression! We hope your training is... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Northridge, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The lady was rude. I was early, she made me come back, I came back, she made me wait. Was very snooty. She even kept looking at herself in the mirror the entire time. She would ask questions and then not let you answer them fully. She would cut you off.
    I knew I couldn't work for someone who was that horrible just during the INTERVIEW.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to answer irrelevant questions like what your favorite bridal movie is   Answer Question