Davidson Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Davidson Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

2.6

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very personal with genuine interest and interaction. The manager was friendly. The receptionist was nice. Everyone had smiles. Each manager shook my hand.

Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Iowa City, IA) in December 2015.

Interview

Contacted by HR director and had a 30 minute talk, explained the hotel, role, and what they were looking for. Two days later I took a personality assessment. A week later I'm interviewing with the GM today

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Three interviews. Direct manager, then hotel manager, then general manager. The best interview was with department that you'll actually be working in. Very informative and described the day to day functions. The other interviews with upper management were a waste of everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• Some typical. Other completely irrelevant.   1 Answer

Night Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Whippany, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview went well for the most part. Interviewer was pleasant,courteous and explain the job very well. I also met two other people from accounting they also asked me more about Night Auditing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the current system for the Night Audit they are using. That threw me off.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Memphis, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. Came in to talk to the manager and they asked a few simple questions and was offered a job. No tough interview questions were asked.

Assistant Front Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

I sat with the Director of HR, the AGM, and the GM. During the process you will be asked about your job history and you will be asked standard questions about why you left. You will than take a personality test that will score you based on someone that they feel fits the personality of that role. If you wow them during the interview and your referrals are good the score shouldn't matter. You will not see what you score most likely either.

Interview Questions

• A story where I created a WOW type experience for a guest.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

2 or 3 step process depending

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Princeton, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved the HR head, Food and Beverage Director, GM, and assistant food and beverage manager. I had multiple one on one interviews. Asked about background, degree, experience, and why I wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in the hospitality industry?   1 Answer

Director of Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Palm Springs, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Met with current chef, and Food and Beverage sales mgr both together to see if it would be a good fit for all three of us, and then several days later met with the GM and HR Dept to finalize the process

Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts (Palm Springs, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

One interview. Person conducting the interview was unprepared and very misleading regarding compensation, expectations, responsibilities and duties

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I had to accept what they offered or decline the job.