Davis Companies Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Davis Companies

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Davis Companies (Marlborough, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I found my interview process to be very professional and informative. From my initial phone screen, right up to my final interview, I was pleasantly surprised. I was first sought out by one of the companies internal recruiters, and was asked some basic screening questions via telephone. She was both pleasant and easy to talk to, but extremely professional. Immediately following, I received a very informative follow up email with all of her contact information, along with the conformation date and time of my on-site interview, directions to the location, a short P.I. test, and even the Linked In profiles of the people I would be meeting with. I found that to be very helpful, as I was better able to prepare myself for my interview.
The office was very easy to find and there was plenty of parking. I was immediately greeted by the receptionist, and waited only about 5 minutes for my interview. I interviewed with 3 different recruiters of all management levels throughout this first process. All of whom had a great mix of both professional based and personality based questions. They allowed me plenty of time to ask my own set of question which were answered very clearly and honestly. I knew from just the first round of my interview that I wanted to be a part of the DAVIS team.
I was contacted the next day asking to come back in for a 2nd interview, and although I had a very busy schedule, they were able to work with my time frame which I appreciated. I was sent another conformation email similar to the first one, also containing the proper information and Linked In profiles of who I would be meeting. Again, my wait time at the office was very minimal, and for this interview I met with the Chief Operations Officer. Although interviewing with a higher level executive was a bit intimidating, the process was very professional and informative. I was offered an opportunity to be a part of the company shortly after my final interview, and I happily accepted.
Prior to accepting this job, I had both applied to and been on multiple interviews, and this one BY FAR was the most professional of them all. I highly recommend the DAVIS Companies!

Interview Questions