Dawn Food Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Process Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Jackson, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial contact for this position was made through a temp service. The interview was at the plant with a very professional gentleman named Andy. He was very personable and made me feel at ease after a few minutes. The questions that he asked applied only to the position I applied for. I would like to add that during the plant tour, his manner with employees was very personable and made me feel fortunate to be offered the job at a place where team members are not just a number.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Madison, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

They don't even interview the people they let the employment agencies do that and then they send you over for your first day. Extremely rude management staff only a couple good ones. They are very dishonest about the hours they will have you work and pay every employee different and lie about when they will hire you on to the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 07:30am to 04:00pm?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that had received my resume at a job fair. I had one phone screen and one phone interview with my direct supervisor. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were primarily based on my resume and linking my experiences to the open position. Questions were relevant and appropriate. Interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the work that you did at <former employer>   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Jackson, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening and then a second phone interview with my direct manager. The phone interview had pretty standard questions. I was really surprised I didn't have to go in for an in person interview. I did observe that higher level positions did have more thorough interview processes.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard and predictable. Tell me about your experience. What did you do in this role. etc.   1 Answer

District Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Piscataway, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Apply online for position in Piscataway NJ. process takes about 4 week. receive phone call after one week from HR in Head quarter. Got a positive feed back that he will setup a interview with piscateway sales manager. after weeks later, I got a call for my interview appointment a week later. Interview went well and got offer in the next day.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was good and spoke to several people. Didn't think that they all had the same vision for the plant and the corporate people didn't seem to have a good connection with the local plant. Took around 4-5 hrs and had lunch

Environment Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Jackson, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a standard interview with standard interview question. They were very respectful with their questions, and it wasn't a bunch of irrelevant questions like some places do. It was a pretty easy interview compared to other interviews I've had. They hired me based on this interview and it was noninvasive and professional

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself with the company in five years?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Walking into this interview, which was in a very sketchy place, I felt immediately uncomfortable. Then my interview made me feel uneducated and like I was in the wrong place. When I asked one of the questions I had prepared he seemed shocked that I had the intelligence to ask the question that I did. In the first few minutes he said I was not going to get the job I wasn't 'Latina' enough, I left offend and never hearing from the company again.

Interview Questions

• He asked some off the wall questions that needed to be answered with detailed responses   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products in September 2014.

Interview

I had about 8 phone interviews with various people, first the direct manager, then HR and a regional VP's then Peer's and other variouse GM's all by phone and no feed back was offered. no specific format followed.

Interview Questions

• the most asked Question was, what is you weekness, Its as though they all had the same list of questions to ask   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dawn Food Products (Jackson, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial telephonic interview with HR recruitment person followed by a telephonic technical screening with two people. On the day of in-person interview at the Home office multiple people interviewed back to back for 3 hours each lasting 30 minutes. Some of them where with group of 2-3 people and rest where one on one. People were very courteous and answered all the questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Recent achievements, weaknesses, skills assessment etc   Answer Question