Daxko Customer Success Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

1 Interview Review

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was different than any other company! Starting off with a video interview was definitely a great way to think about difficult questions but be able to provide in depth answers. The team leads made the process comfortable and less stressful when answering the interview questions. When it came to the presentation and peer interview, I thought it was a cool way to include those whom you might be working with and get to know the different personalities around the company and how they work together. Though the leadership team asked similar questions, I still felt it was vital to advancing my chance of getting hired. Everyone made the interview process fun but challenging and made me more excited to work for Daxko.

Interview Questions

• Describe a great customer service experience and a not a great customer experience.   Answer Question

Daxko Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thanks for your review! I'm glad you had a positive experience. Congratulations on accepting your offer!