Daxko Engagement Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

3.5

Engagement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

The Daxko interview process was rigorous but amazing. After applying, I was selected to take an online test/interview. This was really helpful because it allowed me to do the first interview on my own time. Next, I was invited to come in for a one-on-one with the team lead who I would be working with. It was casual, and I learned a lot about the company and what the role expected of me. This lasted about an hour. After that I was invited to the next round where I gave a 30-minute presentation on the software I would be potentially working with and had a peer-interview with four potential teammates. They then gave me a tour of the office and I ended the day with an interview with the team lead's supervisor. This round was all a one-day process and lasted a couple hours. Lastly, I was asked one more time to come in and interview with the SVP of Services and was really able to solidify my understanding of my role as well as the direction Daxko was hoping to grow. While the process was rigorous, it really allowed me to learn what I would be doing in the role. It also gave me the opportunity to meet many people I would be potentially working with. - Lastly, the recruiting team was amazing. They stayed in contact with me every step of the way, and the process never felt prolonged. All around it was the best interview process I have been through.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience in your past jobs help you in this role?   Answer Question

Daxko Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for this thorough review! Welcome to Daxko!

Other Interview Reviews for Daxko

Engagement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Homewood, AL) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 6 different elements that are easily explained before beginning. The first two levels are completed at home through the Daxko portal with consists of online assessments as well as recorded video interviews. (Questions are given and the applicant is allowed a couple of tries at recording their answer)

The third step is an in-person interview with the team lead and after that you are given a "homework" assignment that consists of a presentation that will be given in-person during the team interview. the team interview is the (4th and 5th) step of the interview process. The team will meet you, watch your presentation and then the team lead will exit and you will have a chance to interact with the team as well as answer an questions they may have and vice versa. You end this interview with a tour of the facility.

The final step is a 45 minute interview with the Sr. Director.

Each interview allows for a different chance to show your skills while also getting to know your potential team members. The experience may seem daunting at first but is communicated well through the Daxko process and allows for ample opportunities to really get a feel for the company and their culture.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer