Daxko Implementation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

4.0

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

A thorough interview process consisting of an cognitive ability test, self paced video interview, one-on-one, group presentation with Q&A, and leadership interview. While the variety of interviews of time consuming, it is obvious that Daxko holds its culture and employees in high regard, making the volume of interviews necessary in order to protect what they value. The People Team do an excellent job of communicating time frames and expectations, and were quick to answer any questions that I had outside of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which, despite your best efforts, you were unable to deliver the expected results to a client/customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Daxko Response

Jul 21, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thanks for your review, and welcome to Daxko! We're glad to have you here.

Other Interview Reviews for Daxko

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daxko in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was the longest I have been through. However, Daxko does this to ensure they are truly getting a qualified candidate. More importantly, they want to ensure that the candidate is fully invested in working at Daxko. A culture fit is a big deal, and therefore they allow you to meet a large amount of employees. My interview consisted of 6 interviews. It started with a phone screen and ended with an interview with the VP of Services. In between was an onsite interview with the hiring manager and a presentation followed by a panel interview. Overall it was 2 months, but the People team responded quickly whenever I had a question.

Interview Questions

Daxko Response

Mar 15, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review!