Daxko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daxko (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and well organized. I had multiple online interviews starting with HR screening and progressing through Hiring Manager, Account Executive peer, and the CRO. By the end I felt very comfortable with my decision to join Daxko and the culture they foster and maintain.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I was able to connect with prospects in a unique way that would separate myself from competing Account Executives.   Answer Question

Mar 2, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your review - I'm glad your interview experience was a positive one. Congrats on accepting your offer!

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

I thought the video interview an awkward and impersonal experience. Candidates who invest the time to apply and are selected for an interview should have the opportunity to meet with someone in person. I feel this process invites superficial judgments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario in which, despite your best efforts, things did not go as planned and a customer was adversely affected. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Oct 17, 2016 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review. I'm sorry you didn't have a pleasant experience. The video interview is just the first phase in our interview process and is used instead of phone... More

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

A thorough interview process consisting of an cognitive ability test, self paced video interview, one-on-one, group presentation with Q&A, and leadership interview. While the variety of interviews of time consuming, it is obvious that Daxko holds its culture and employees in high regard, making the volume of interviews necessary in order to protect what they value. The People Team do an excellent job of communicating time frames and expectations, and were quick to answer any questions that I had outside of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which, despite your best efforts, you were unable to deliver the expected results to a client/customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Jul 21, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thanks for your review, and welcome to Daxko! We're glad to have you here.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daxko in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was the longest I have been through. However, Daxko does this to ensure they are truly getting a qualified candidate. More importantly, they want to ensure that the candidate is fully invested in working at Daxko. A culture fit is a big deal, and therefore they allow you to meet a large amount of employees. My interview consisted of 6 interviews. It started with a phone screen and ended with an interview with the VP of Services. In between was an onsite interview with the hiring manager and a presentation followed by a panel interview. Overall it was 2 months, but the People team responded quickly whenever I had a question.

Interview Questions

Daxko Response

Mar 15, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review!

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

Screening call w/ the recruiter, then a 1-1 interview with the Team Lead. After that I was given a "homework" assignment and scheduled for a peer interview where I presented my homework, interviewed with my team, got a tour of the facilities, and finally sat down with the VP over my area for a 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite and least favorite past work environment and the team dynamics involved.   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko.

Interview

It was a three person interview that relied on personal and professional experience. It took about two weeks with the interviews spread apart. First interview was one to one, second interview was a group interview, third was an offer.

Interview Questions

• What have you done as a team that will relate to your job?   Answer Question

Feb 2, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review!

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko in August 2018.

Interview

Filled out the application on LinkedIn and two days later I was notified that Daxko wanted to do a One-Way Video Interview on Spark Hire and that I needed to complete an online assessment. The assessment tested for problem solving, reasoning abilities, and personality. They recommend for you to simply Google “cognitive aptitude practice test” before taking their test. I was given 5 days to complete both of the above. The Video interview was very simple. They played a video of one person asking the question and then you were given time right after the question was asked to think before the screen popped up waiting for a response. If you did not like the response you could rerecord once. There were about 5 questions. It took them 3 weeks after the interview to get back telling me the position was filled.

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the position and within a week I was invited to do a one-way interview, cognitive ability test, and personality test (this was the screening). The next day I was invited for a one-on-one, face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, which occurred in under a week. After that, it was over a week before I was invited for the peer interview, where I was asked to present my portfolio. Within a week I was offered the job. I had another company I was interviewing with, and Daxko asked me to let them know if I got an offer. I got an offer and sent an email about it. I got a phone call from Daxko that night and the offer came in the email later that evening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something you felt was wrong. How did you respond?   1 Answer

FP&A Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Daxko in January 2019.

Interview

All communication went through SmartRecruiter, which sends an email to your personal email address. Recruiter setup a phone interview, which lasted about 10 minutes. Was asked about previous experience and what I liked about the company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

Their interview process is different, but fun. After submitting your application, if you move on in the process, they have you record a video where you answer questions pertaining to yourself, your experience and the position you're applying for. You record your answers one at a time, and are given time beforehand to prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• They ask why you want to work for the company, salary expectations, programming experience, etc.   Answer Question

Sep 8, 2016 – Talent Marketing Manager

Hi there! Thanks so much for submitting a review. I'm glad you had a positive experience with our interview process and the video interview platform.

-Janna