Daxko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

3.1

Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied to a job posted online. After a phone interview, I was called in for a face to face interview. Very relaxed company! Dress is business casual and you can dress business casual for the interview. The interview was one on one with the manager of the support department. There were no KILLER questions that catch you off guard. Just a good old interview to gather information about your experience and skill set as well as learning about the company and the position they have to offer.

Customer Support Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in January 2019.

Interview

The process started with an interview with the team supervisors. Next, I listened to calls, then had a peer interview with about 10 or 12 other folks in the same position for which I was interviewing. Then, I got a tour of the facility and finally had an interview with the Director of Support.

I was blown away by how friendly and welcoming everyone was.

Interview Questions

• What does excellent customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • If you were a kitchen appliance, which would you be and why? (This was more of a joking/ice breaking question)   Answer Question

Helpdesk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in March 2019.

Interview

It was a very structured process with several interviews with HR, management, and peer interviews. The People Team did a great job guiding me through all of it. There was also an aptitude and personality test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle upset coworkers you don't have a way to help?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko.

Interview

The first step is a one way video interview and two written assessments to be completed in 5 days of being emailed. I did not make it past this step. The process is very impersonal which makes me wonder if they send this to everyone who applies. I had life events I needed to reschedule this 5 day window and they wouldn’t respond or work with me sadly.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted about three weeks in total and was very thorough. There was a video interview along with the two assesments; an in person interview that consisted of an interview with the management team, job shadowing, and a peer interview; then a final phone interview. I enjoyed the in person interview day since it allows you to get a feel for the environment and the people you will be working with.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I met with 3 different groups of people, including a peer interview. I spent time shadowing for the position, and got a good feel of what it was all about.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

After a recorded video interview, I came in and met with three different groups of people who all had some prepared questions for me: CSAs, the Team Leads, and upper management leads. I was also given a tour of the facility.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in November 2018.

Interview

Multi-stage process, with a total of 5 interviews over about 3 weeks. Daxko vets their employees very well, and it was a great experience I'll carry with me throughout my life.

Interview Questions

• What type of tools have you worked with pertaining to CICD in the past?   1 Answer

Daxko Response

Nov 21, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thanks for your review, and welcome to the Daxko Nation!

Engagement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

The Daxko interview process was rigorous but amazing. After applying, I was selected to take an online test/interview. This was really helpful because it allowed me to do the first interview on my own time. Next, I was invited to come in for a one-on-one with the team lead who I would be working with. It was casual, and I learned a lot about the company and what the role expected of me. This lasted about an hour. After that I was invited to the next round where I gave a 30-minute presentation on the software I would be potentially working with and had a peer-interview with four potential teammates. They then gave me a tour of the office and I ended the day with an interview with the team lead's supervisor. This round was all a one-day process and lasted a couple hours. Lastly, I was asked one more time to come in and interview with the SVP of Services and was really able to solidify my understanding of my role as well as the direction Daxko was hoping to grow. While the process was rigorous, it really allowed me to learn what I would be doing in the role. It also gave me the opportunity to meet many people I would be potentially working with. - Lastly, the recruiting team was amazing. They stayed in contact with me every step of the way, and the process never felt prolonged. All around it was the best interview process I have been through.

Interview Questions

• How can your experience in your past jobs help you in this role?   Answer Question

Daxko Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Talent Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for this thorough review! Welcome to Daxko!

Engagement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Homewood, AL) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 6 different elements that are easily explained before beginning. The first two levels are completed at home through the Daxko portal with consists of online assessments as well as recorded video interviews. (Questions are given and the applicant is allowed a couple of tries at recording their answer)

The third step is an in-person interview with the team lead and after that you are given a "homework" assignment that consists of a presentation that will be given in-person during the team interview. the team interview is the (4th and 5th) step of the interview process. The team will meet you, watch your presentation and then the team lead will exit and you will have a chance to interact with the team as well as answer an questions they may have and vice versa. You end this interview with a tour of the facility.

The final step is a 45 minute interview with the Sr. Director.

Each interview allows for a different chance to show your skills while also getting to know your potential team members. The experience may seem daunting at first but is communicated well through the Daxko process and allows for ample opportunities to really get a feel for the company and their culture.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer