Daxko Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daxko

3.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in July 2019.

Interview

It took a few applications, in addition to attending an open house event, for my resume to get noticed. When that happened, the first phase consisted of a pair of phone interviews with the recruiter and the hiring manager. The main interview (in-person) included a coding presentation (the task is given ahead of time, you work on it for however many days until your interview date) followed by a traditional back-and-forth, conversational interview.

I was left with the impression that the team really wants to make the effort to make a thorough evaluation of both hard and soft skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Daxko

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Daxko (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

There were about 2 phone screenings/interviews with the recruiter. After that I had a phone interview with the team lead. There were two in person interviews. One was a typical sit down with the team lead and another going over experience and asking questions. The next in person interview was the "project presentation". I won't go into that, but you will be presenting to a panel of others that you will be working with. Finally, there was an informal sit down with the SVP. I will say that it was the longest and most in depth interview that I've been a part of. Each call I received I kept thinking "Is this the one?!"

Interview Questions

• No hard or obscure questions. The presentation is probably the biggest part.   1 Answer