DayNine Consulting Integration Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DayNine Consulting Integration Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with an HR hiring manager, followed by a couple of Skype Interviews with various DayNine executives. Had to create and present a presentation to a panel group as the final step. All DayNine interviewers were very friendly, helpful and easy to talk to. The HR representatives were great in helping me prepare.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DayNine Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter #1, received and completed two assessments. Upon completion, followed up with recruiter #1, and was referred to recruiter #2.

Received emails from recruiter #2, had two telephone interviews only to find out that DayNine purchased another boutique consulting firm and a hiring freeze was put in place when the purchase was officially announced.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of seven steps: a two phone interviews, a physic and IQ test, a skype interview, an in person interview, and lastly, a ~15 minute presentation. Everyone in the process was easy to talk to and seemed like they enjoyed their job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example a complex problem that you had to solve and how to you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

45 minute interview and a 15 minute panel presentation.

The 45 minute interview is a normal interview with questions about yourself/past employment/future goals/education. The panel presentation is a 10ish minute powerpoint presentation to a group where you present on a "business topic." You can apparently present on a variety of things such as interesting news article, school project, past experience that you had. It just can't be about yourself. They then ask a few questions about that presentation.

Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

The hiring process was not very well organized. But I am satisfied as the recruiter was quick to respond and the process took about a week. All the question were based on the wokday implementations. They are not too concerned about the technical details but they do look for aspects like how comfortable you are talking to clients, attitude etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They seem to be tight with their compensation range. There is a minimal chance of negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very defined from the beginning and the recruiter did a great job explaining it. There were assessments and three interviews. The last step was a presentation but I did not get that opportunity.

The assessments measured two things and were from a company called the Predictive Group. The recruiter explained that they were to help me decide if the job was right for me but were not the only criteria used.

The office was nice and there were alot of people there. I met someone who was currently a consultant and they did an indepth skills interview.

I left the process wanting a job, but I guess they didn't think I was good enough. It was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when the customer wanted extra work done that wasn't in the scope of the project and how you reacted to it.   1 Answer

Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

A DayNine talent acquisition guy contacted me through LinkedIn a year back to check if I was interested in applying with them. He mentioned that my profile was a good fit for a couple of different positions with DayNine. At that time I couldn't apply and told him so.

Now a year later, I was finally able to apply and contacted the same person to know if he was still interested in considering me. His response was quick, and he asked for my resume so he could start the interview process. I wasn't completely in to the Integration Consultant position since it involved 25 - 50% travel, but I decided to go ahead with the interview nonetheless.

After playing tag for a week he finally called me for the initial screening. He completely ignored my availability that I mentioned in my email to him and called me when I was busy with some important work. I still took the call and spoke with him for 20 minutes. The initial screening went well and he sent me the links to the online assessment tests the same day.

I completed the tests the next day and waited for his response. I contacted him myself and got a response a week later that he did get my test scores and wanted to move ahead with the interview process. The next step was to meet with him face to face the following week. I told him I was open to come meet him any day. He disappeared for the next 2 weeks and after a voicemail from me contacted me saying there was some unexpected travel at the office and asked if I was potentially available the next week. I replied positively and that was the end of it! No reply or any kind of response from him whatsoever!

I thought they were interested in talking with me further because he mentioned it himself and also seemed very excited while speaking with me. Regardless of what happened internally, I at least expect a note saying we are no longer interested or will not be able to proceed right now. That's basic decency and professionalism one would expect from a company like DayNine, especially after wasting one and a half month of my time.

Interview Questions

• During the initial screening, the recruiter simply went through my resume to make sure I was a good fit for the role. Nothing unexpected.   1 Answer

Integration Consultant Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume via university career fair and I got contacted by a recruiter. At that time, I got an offer from another software company but I was still interested in this position so I decided to go on. The recruiter asked me some normal questions and when he found i was an International student, he became really rude and hang up quickly even if I was asking questions. And then I found those negative experience on Glassdoor. I think they are right, I could not see any outlook of this company.

Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting in October 2013.

Interview

DayNine recruiter contracted me a number of times and said they were very interested in my skills and employment history. I was not interested in consulting and stated as much in email response. Was still encouraged to follow through with a phone screening interview which went well.
     Was asked to take a few on-line assessment tests and didn't hear back (other than a standard brushoff form letter).

Interview Questions

• Being asked to take a timed assessment tests. I was put off and didn't care all that much about the results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

As others noted earlier, its a combination of tests, Skype calls and a final panel interview. My interview process went flawlessly till the panel interview. Thats when everything started going south.

Interview Questions

• The tone of some of the leadership on the panel was not very inviting. Almost felt like they wanted me to crack under pressure.
      I have never gone through an interview process that was so disorganized. Could easily make out that some of the panelists would rather do something else or just multitask   Answer Question