DayNine Consulting Principal Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DayNine Consulting Principal Consultant Interview Questions

4.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process consists of about 4 different interviews and lasts about 3-4 weeks from initial contact to final offer. The first step is being contacted by a local recruiter, basic questions, what your looking for, why you are interested in the job, expected salary, etc...Second part is a behavioral assessment along with a cognitive learning ability assessment. Just be honest on the behavioral style, either you will fit the type or not, and you do not want to be in a job where your personal traits do not align with the job requirements, the learning assessment can be challenging, but should be since you will be problem solving in the role. next is a follow up with recruiter to set up a skype (if your away from your future hub) interview. this is with a senior consultant and is more you asking questions about the job and what is expected from you. Then there is another skype or in person formal interview with a Regional Manager that is more standard interview questions. Last is the panel presentation, which i was really looking forward too, but can be intimidating if you are not prepared or nervous speaking in front of others. It can be on any topic, but if you are confident, can own the room, and make a professional presentation (you are applying for a professional consulting role after all) you will be fine, answer questions directly and honestly. Cultural fit is a big deal at DayNine, which is something that is stressed throughout the process. Long but totally worthwhile to work for a growing, exciting, and energized company with unlimited growth potential.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really that difficult, i was very excited to talk to everyone that i would be working with and looking forward to the final presentation, have confidence, be yourself, and answer questions honestly and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Things are pretty much set depending on what offer they provide you, also cover relocation costs

Other Interview Reviews for DayNine Consulting

Principal Consultant Interview

Interview

Very long interview process. Be prepared to go through many interviews.

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting in April 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. First conversation was to tell me about position - we didn't talk about my backround at all. Mostly them selling me on the company and its culture. They then sent me a couple of assessments. The way it was explained to me was that the assessments helped us both to figure out if it was a good job fit. I am now an employee and the assessments are used in my career plan. After the assessments, I did a face to face interview with the recruiter. Then a skills interview with another consultant over skype (gave me the chance to ask them what it was like to work there). Then a face to face with the hiring manager. So I think three interviews. Last step was me presenting to a camera to the leadership team. This was really cool. I got to meet most of the leadership team over video. So far all is going great. We do work hard -- but the culture is amazing and work / play blend together.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to do something with little or no preparation.   Answer Question
    • Would you rather work on alot of small projects or one big project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really do this. Shame on me.

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DayNine Consulting in March 2012.

Interview

They make you do several interview and then Skype interviews to ultimately say they are looking for someone with more experience you have about 4 interviews just before you even get to the Panel Interview. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an elgibility criteria for a benefit plan you setup in the past.   Answer Question