Daybreak Game Company Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Anonymous

Daybreak Game Company Anonymous Interview Questions

Interviews at Daybreak Game Company

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daybreak Game Company.

Interview

Emailed by the recruiter, came into an interview several days later. Very unorganized. Got into the interview and was questioned about skills I did not posess that should've been screened for prior to scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Daybreak Game Company

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daybreak Game Company (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from HR wanting to schedule a phone interview with two people on the team. Was anxiously waiting for the phone call the day of the interview to figure out HR scheduled it the time wrong (had to email to confirm). Luckily, was able to pass the phone interview and was flew to do an in person, multiple 1:1 interview with the rest of the team. Some of the 1:1's were fun, some were strange. One of the employees were realistically honest about where the company was headed and the troubles they had. It soon turned into a rant instead of an interview where they told me to not work here. Another was arrogant and showed signs that he had better things to do. As soon as I was done with the 4 interviews, the last person might've forgotten to tell HR that we were finished and instead headed to lunch. So I waited 20 minutes in a room to finally calling HR that the interviews were done. Overall, the company showed what they were. Very disorganized. Please treat your future candidates with respect as they respect the people interviewing them.

Interview Questions

• Presented a scenario, what would your thought process be to achieve the final product?   Answer Question