Daybreak Game Company Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daybreak Game Company

1 Interview Review

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daybreak Game Company (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Someone I used to work with recalled my background and felt I would be good in the role they had open. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager as the first step and this lasted about 40 minutes. It was an easy going conversation. Then he said he wanted me to talk by phone with another manager in the Austin studio who used to be in San Diego. So she phoned me a few days later and we had a more question/answer talk regarding the nature of the company and the details of the Austin and San Diego products and operations. She was excellent at answering questions I had for her, which I really liked. Then I was invited in to meet about 5-6 team members in person at the San Diego location. This was a little exhausting however I understood they wanted investment from the parties I would be supporting if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How have you been successful in similar roles at other companies at which you worked?   1 Answer
  • What other questions can we answer for YOU about our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a little back and forth but in the end I felt like they listened and gave me fair consideration.