Daybreak Game Company Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Daybreak Game Company

2.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Daybreak Game Company (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the hiring person, and they explained the process. Got situated in a conference room, and had some time to ask the hiring person general company questions.

Started with a technical test on paper. Mix of short answer language questions, coding questions, and explanation questions.

Afterwards took about an hour with the first group of interviewers to go over the test. Went over your answers and what you got right/wrong, and reasoning. Was nice to actually get feedback on how you did things. Even given a chance to fix your issue if you misunderstood a question.

After that were 2-3 sets of more interviews, mix of behavioral and technical questions.

Finally, met with one of the higher-ups, non-technical part of the interview. Almost all behavioral questions, with some benefits/salary discussion.

A week or so later, heard from my recruiter how I did and what the next steps were.

Interview Questions

• How much space does an empty class take in memory?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Daybreak Game Company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Daybreak Game Company (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

An initial phone screen followed by an on-site interview. The on-site consisted of two face to face interviews and a skills test. The first interview was with a senior software engineer and the second was with the group manager.

The interviews were exceedingly easy and the skills test was basic C++. It was 1 month after the on-site interviews that I was offered and accept a position.