Daymon Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Mount Prospect, IL).

Interview

A current sales associate let me know they were hiring. The Event Manager was in-store at the time and asked me to go on-line to the company site and apply there. After applying online the manager called me and asked me to come by on a Saturday afternoon. Met with the Event Manager at the work site. Had a simple meet and greet with the style being a friendly chat interspersed with specific questions. He thanked me for coming and gave me a time frame for a call back.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could cook from scratch.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in March 2017.

Interview

I applied a week ago and was contacted immediately for a phone screening. This took less than 20 minutes and felt mostly positive, she asked the same question several times

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Whats your salary requirement
      Why should i hire you?
      Tell me what you know about this position and why you think you're a good fit?
      Are you familiar with what we do? and have you done this before?
      Did you manage people in your previous job?

I am now waiting on my second interview   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

Tell me about you.
    Tell me about your experience
    were you working with peer?
    Were you working with remote teams?
    There were questions about tools + examples
    what is your working authorization status. Are you eligible to work in the us?

Interview Questions

• How long is your experience with testing?   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Right on time. $5 mins in length. One on one approach. Casual and unscripted. Focus was on most recent five years of my career. Knowledge of the customer base was discussed. Daily activities and responsibilities covered in fair detail.

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Stamford, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume online. Their HR group contacted me within 72 hours, to do a phone screen and discuss the role. That went well, and I moved on to a second phone interview with the group Director later that day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to juggle priorities, and what did you do?

Describe your leadership style.

What attracted you to Daymon?   1 Answer

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Due to several factors I had a few interviews with different team leads. Each was professional and took their time to get to know me well enough to place me to our mutual benefit

Interview Questions

• How well do you understand what we do?   1 Answer

Associate Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Carlisle, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a horrible mess. In 2015, I applied for the ABDM position and was instead redirected to a more senior position. After a lengthy process in which they decided I lacked the prerequisite experience, my candidacy was terminated. In 2016, I was invited once again to apply for the associate position. I started back at square one with multiple screening phone interviews, after which I was called in for a panel interview. I came in for two separate panel interviews with different departments at Daymon. The hiring manager indicated that they were certain I would receive an offer(!), whether at the associate position or the more senior position. After more than a month of radio silence, I called to find out that the position had been terminated and they were no longer hiring. What a mess! I've never experienced such disregard for a candidate's time. If you're looking for jobs, I would strongly advise directing your search elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Coming from a startup background, how will you adjust to Daymon's large (and bureaucratic) environment?   Answer Question

Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (New Berlin, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewer called and invited me to the premise for an interview. I welcomed the appointment because I was excited and thus it would allow me to visit the premise. The interview was routine-no surprises. Went went to the hiring manager's office and she briefed me on expectations and asked if I was still interested. I then was given a book to read and a test to complete.

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a response after a couple of days. First I had a phone interview with someone from corporate HR. This was simple interview, pretty much making sure I wasn't crazy and existed. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager which was for the most part pleasant. She asked me to walk her through my resume, with questions here and there about what was on it. I then went on to a face to face interview where it was with the hiring manager and her colleague. It was pretty brutal. They said to not be nervous, and think of it as a conversation. This couldn't have been the farthest from the truth. I was told to walk through my resume again, which I did. They gave me the third degree on everything, even going as far as asking if my previous employer would hire me back and asking again "if I was sure." I was then told about two weeks later, that they filled the position, but was asked if I was interested in another entry level position. I said yes, went in for another face to face interview, was told they were passing on the first two candidates, and even discussed a background check. They said I'd hear back by the end of the next week. Then, I received a generic email of going with another candidate. I completely understand going with another, but the interview process was quite draining, and they really weren't all that nice.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in January 2016.

Interview

Over the phone basic asked if I had experience about job
    Got hired in spot
    Asked if had ever done a store resets
    Was I willing to travel for work