Days Inn Front Desk Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Days Inn Front Desk Associate Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Days Inn (Bullhead City, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Ii brought in my application and was asked if i could stay for an interview, i of course agreed.tt was a very short interview, they needed people bad. I was a good fit, smart and competent. So they hired me on the spot and i came back later that day to start and worked 7 days straight for about a month until we got new people.

Interview Questions

• what was my open availability   1 Answer

Negotiation

we didn't really have a negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Days Inn

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Days Inn (Springfield, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

respectful and interested was on time for interview, manager described position and philosophy of the owner/ manager and what was required of the position and inquired if it sounded as though it was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• experience and willingness to meet the job requirements   1 Answer
    • was I willing to shovel snow and spread salt as needed   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gray, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Gray, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

We sat down and talked about how much and hour. She asked about my recent job. She asked when I was able to start, and I told her tomorrow. She was very polite and a general happy person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Days Inn (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Manager took me to lunch, was very nice, read from my resume and came up with questions as he went. This is the best kind of interview because the questions are relevant without being intimidating, and are specific to the person interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Kent, WV) in March 2011.

Interview

They take you back to the office and ask a lot of questions. They tell you about the job to see if you interested in the position and if you can handle the job. They have you fill the paperwork out that's needed if hired.

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Days Inn (Clemson, SC) in May 2010.

Interview

There was none to speak of. The owner was on his PHONE the whole time and occasionally tossed a question my way without listening. He was 40 minutes late to boot. An easy win for me (I was very professional) but an easy interview is not always a good one.

Negotiation

None