Days Inn Front Desk Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Front Desk Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Days Inn (Charleston, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

The company advertised the position on Craig's list and internally. I put in an application and was called for an interview 3 days later. I waited 40 minutes after the scheduled time for the interview before I was seen. I interviewed with the assistant manager. If you are flexible with the days and shifts you will work,you will have a better chance of being hired. Also, I would recommend this company for someone who hasn't any experience in the hotel industry. They aren't interested in paying the going rate for the positions advertised. Experience nor education will get you more than the minimum pay. The front desk personnel are dissatisfied and you can see it on their faces and in their voices. The office isn't kept very clean and organized.

Interview Questions

The salary offer was not in line with the responsibilities and management wasn't interested in making any changes to insure a better guest experience.