DeKalb County School System Special Education Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Special Education Teacher

DeKalb County School System Special Education Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at DeKalb County School System

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeKalb County School System (Stone Mountain, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for aspiring leader cohort. It was awful. They seemed to play psychological games. The interviewers did not interact as you would with a traditional interview. It was very stoic. It takes a lot to rattle me and I walked out of it feeling God awful, pissef off, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DeKalb County School System

Anonymous Employee in North DeKalb, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DeKalb County School System (North DeKalb, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very open ended interview. Asked a few questions, and expected me to talk a lot and convers. Six wuestions totel and about 40 min process. Three people interviewed me at same time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your educational background that qualifies you for this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DeKalb County School System (DeKalb, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

3 round interview. 8 to 1 0 people present. Asked a total of about 16 questions. Felt very cold and negative. People were late to the meeting which was was stressful from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Explain your teaching philosophy.   1 Answer