DePaul Community Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at DePaul Community

Maintenance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton Grove, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DePaul Community (Newton Grove, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Useless and all LIES. They want to tell your everything is great and your future is bright and all that B.S. but reallythere all liars and cowards and they are heartless human beings

Interview Questions

• When can you quit the company your with, so you can be our slave   1 Answer

Residential Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DePaul Community (Rochester, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied Online. Interviewed a week later with the director of one of the Treatment Apartment Programs. Before the actual interview, I had to give samples of my writing on the spot as well as complete a questionnaire. Once these samples and questionnaire were completed, I met with the Director to complete the face to face interview. Hired within days after.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a resident came to you and expressed the intent to harm his or her self?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DePaul Community.

Interview

Submitted the online application, was contacted by email within a week or two, and then came in for the interview. I was interviewed by the senior program supervisor, and the interview only lasted about 15-20 minutes. I was given a bunch of forms to sign (releases so that they could do background checks, call references, etc.) and shown potential schedules.

Vocational Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DePaul Community (Rochester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted shortly after submitting my online application to set up an interview. The interview was with 2 senior vocational counselors and the director. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and we sat and chatted about the location.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with preparing resumes, cover letters and filling out online and in person applications?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel comfortable going out into the community and asking for jobs?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DePaul Community in April 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was then called by the assistant manager for an interview. I interviewed with the Residenial Manger later that week. The interview was about an hour and was basic what would you do, tell about yourself type of questions. Then I was given a writing sample.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not do any negotiation.