DePaul Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at DePaul Industries

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DePaul Industries (Salem, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

I've only completed the first telephone screening interview, but the interviewer was incredibly professional, asked great questions, and provided informative answers. I finished the interview feeling as if it was the best interview I've ever had. Truly a very talented interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Would you please tell me a little bit about yourself and your work history?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DePaul Industries (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Replied to ad on ZipRecruiter, Talked to recruiter, Went to office and filled out the paper application, took drug test and talked to recruiter about open positions. It was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• How soon I could start on a assignment.   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DePaul Industries (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Very open to discuss a mutually beneficial relationship. Knowledgeable director. Friendly staff. Willing to listen to new ideas. This company works with individuals with various disabilities building win-win relationships with both private and public employers. They are committed to this goal and have a successful track record.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the organization?   1 Answer

Environmental Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DePaul Industries (Boise, ID) in August 2014.

Interview

I was working for a government agency as a seasonal temp and they wanted to keep me on after the contract expired, due to some odd laws and budgets they couldn't keep me in the same position so they simply transferred me to the staffing agency with the same salary and the works. I didn't even have to interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations needed

Laborer/Mover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DePaul Industries (Portland, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was very basic . Past Employers were mentioned, what I expected to make, did I have a problem with working overtime, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any felonies, and what were they specifically   2 Answers